Chapter 33

{Rozlynn's POV} 

After our day of driving and being lazy, we made it to one of the last five venues of the tour. It was kind of sad after being on this tour for almost two months, but Black Veil Brides, my relationship with the guys, and mine and Andy's relationship have way more ahead of us. Right after this, we fly to California so BVB, PTV and ATL can make their album. After that, its tour time again! Andy and the guys agreed that i would sing on one of their songs and Pierce The Veil asked me already as well. Zack told me they were still thinking about it, but i didn't care either way, really. I spent most of the day sleeping. The only time i got out was to sing Lost It All during BVB's set. Thats all i did for the last few days for Warped Tour. Some people started wondering if i was sick, but i was just being the lazy bitch i am. At our last venue, i spent the whole day alternating between hanging out with Dahvie, Jayy, Of Mice & Men, Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon and Sleeping With Sirens. I made sure i had everyone's numbers that i needed before it was time to get back on the bus and get ready for the party that Kevin Lyman holds after the last day of tour. I was fixing my make-up when i realized that i forgot something and i screamed. Andy came running in and looked at me worriedly. 

"Whats wrong, babe?" 

"I haven't talked to Johnnie, Damon, or Bryan at all these last few days! I need to hang out with them at the party! I heard that Johnnie got a girlfriend as well! I must meet her!" Andy laughed as he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. 

"You're so cute when you worry about little things like that," i blushed, shoving him away and finishing my make-up. When i finished, Andy took my hand in his and we got off the bus, making our way to the party. We greeted a few people who were walking around with beers and pizza in their hands. Andy went to go talk to Ronnie Radke as i set off to find Johnnie, Damon, Bryan and Johnnie's girlfriend. I had been walking around for ten minutes when i saw a tall guy with blonder hair and a blue shirt. I smiled and ran up to him from behind. I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He stumbled a bit and laughed at me before telling me to get off. 

"What? I cant hang out with my friends before its time for us to part ways?" Bryan shook his head as Damon and Johnnie laughed at us. I hugged Damon, petting his fading blue hair. I moved on to Johnnie and i hugged him tightly. I pulled back when  heard a slight cough. Johnnie face-palmed and chuckled, intertwining his hand with the girl and looking down at her. 

"Rozlynn, this is my girlfriend, Mary. Mary, this is our friend, Rozlynn," I shook hands with her and Johnnie pulled her close to his chest. 

"Awwww you guys are so cute! Do the fans know?" Mary blushed and shook her head. 

"Mary doesn't want to get hate even though we all know that the real fans will love her!" Mary playfully slapped him and i giggled. 

"That's how i felt at first about my relationship with Andy but i just dont listen to it," Johnnie smiled at me, kissing Mary's head as she pondered it. 

"Okay. Can you take a picture of us?" I nodded, taking out my phone and waiting until they said they were ready. I watched as Damon and Bryan got in position to leap into the picture and "ruin" it. I held up my phone and smiled as Johnnie turned Mary around as kissed her. His hands were on her hips and her hands were around his neck. I smiled and signaled at Damon and Bryan. They jumped next to them, doing stupid faces. I quickly snapped the picture and laughed, sending it to Johnnie, Bryan and Damon. I asked Mary for her number and i sent it to her as well. We then all posted it to twitter at the same time. 

@RozlynnGaskarth: "@JohnnieGuilbert and his girl @PurdyComaGirl also photobomb by @BryanStars and @DeeFizzy those fuckers :* "