Dysfunctional Chapter Twenty-Four:

Montez Pov-

I had just got in from taking Bri and the kids home when my phone started ringing. I got it out of my pocket to see who it was and it was Ty. I honestly wasn't finna answer, so I let it keep ringing. About a minute later it started ringing again "Whatchu want man? Its 10:00 and I'm tired" I yelled into the phone. "Meet me at the garage" he told me then hung up.

I threw my shoes and black sweater on and was out. When I arrived at the garage it didn't look like anyone was in there , so I called him to see where he was. "Yo where you at?" "I'm in the garage Whatchu mean?" "Aight" I said hanging up. When I opened the garage door so much smoke came out I started choking. "Boy what got you hot boxin" I asked fanning the smoke around. "Man Kailyn" he said taking another hit.

He passed it to me and I hit it twice then passed it back. "What happened" "Ion wanna talk about it. I just wanna get slapped to the point where I cant remember anything" he said pulling three long bottles of Ciroc out of a plastic bag. He already had some Pepsi, Hennessey, sprite, patron, and some ginger ale on the table. I just poured the Hennessey and Pepsi in a cup, stated rolling a blunt, and laid back.