Dysfunctional Chapter Three:

Brielle Pov-

This morning when I woke up I made a note to myself saying: DON'T REMEMBER IT. After I put that on my mirror I called Kailyn, my other friend Zariyah, and my cousin Holland to come to the mall. They agreed that we should meet up at Body Central at 1:30 and its 10:30 right now so I have plenty of time. I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my parents and like always its quiet since we barely talk to one another. After I got done eating, I went upstairs and started getting ready.

My outfit was made up of my black bandeau top; my red,black,&white varsity jacket; my light blur daisy dukes; and my black,red,& white retro 13's. I was finna head out til I noticed I forgot to put my belly piercing back in. I went upstairs put it in, grabbed my phone, and my dad's keys to his Range Rover. He never uses his truck anyways he probably won't even notice it's gone. When we all met up Kailyn kept looking at me all types of ways for no reason so I pulled her to the side asking her why she kept sending me weird looks.

"What's your problem?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just that you act like last night never happened even though I don't know what really happened but I know something did" she said really fast looking like she was trying to piece something together. "Look I'm fine, nothing happened. I just wanna go shopping that's all." After doing for two hours straight we got hungry and went to the food court.