Dysfunctional Chapter Twenty-One

Montez Pov (cont'd)-

When we arrives at the hospital Brielle started screaming that she needed a doctor so a pediatrician rushed towards us and grabbed Monté from Brielle. As soon as they took him they told Bri she wasn't aloud to go back there until they found out what was wrong with him.

Brielle Pov-

When they told me I couldn't go back there with my baby I felt like I was the worst mother in the world. After about 10 minutes of them having Tay back there I started crying silently. I guess Montez heard because he came over to me and hugged me. "He's gonna be okay...trust me" "I feel like the worst mom in history right now. My baby is back there probably in pain and I can't do anything about it" I said crying heavier into his shirt. "Shh....he's going to be okay" Tez said rocking Montez Jr and Monroe's car seats with his foot and pulling me down on his lap rubbing my back.

~Six Months Later~

Monté is fine, he had a fever of 103.2° so the hospital kept him for 3 days. Monroe and Montez Jr are a handful because they are very active now that they can crawl. I got my own apartment and I have a good paying job as a hair stylist for people weddings. Montez and I have been going on little dates or whatever, but I don't think it's going to go anywhere. Right now we were at the mall in Champ's going shoe shopping.

"Omg I want these" I said pointing at the Nike Air Griffey Max 1's "You a copy cat I was just about to cop them" Montez said muffing my head. "Can I please get them? pleaseeee pleaseeee petty pleaseee?" I said doing the puppy dog face that he can't resist "Dang I'm finna be broke messing around wit you, but go ahead and get them. Make sure you get my babies some too" he said handing me the money. "Thanks!!" I yelled then kissed him and ran to get the shoes.

My babies were with their godparents so I didn't know what size to actually get then, so I bought them two sizes to big. Me kissing Montez was a way of telling him thank you, we do it all the time. Like the first time he kissed me was at our first date at the park and he was telling me how he feels about being a dad. He kissed me as an thank you to keeping the babies and not killing or giving them away, so now every time we want to thank each other we just kiss. I think I'm ready to be in a relationship with Montez because he has been there for his kids their whole life, whenever I'm down he makes me happy again, and he fine.