Dysfunctional Chapter Nineteen:

Montez Pov-
I swear Kailyn got balls man; cause only her, Tyrique, and Cameron know what actually went down and she's the only one that asked. I just stared at her with pure hatred. Like how can you claim that you care for your best friend as of she was your sister, but try to throw her business around.
Kailyn- Um... I'm waiting
"Shut the f-" I got cut off by Brielle covering my mouth "You lucky you my boy girl and my baby mama's best friend or you I would've already put you out" I said with gritted teeth clenching and unclenching my jaw.
Kailyn- That still doesn't answer my question
"We got drunk, I dragged him upstairs, we started kissing, he took my clothes off, I took his off, and it happened. It was literally a one night stand" Brielle said looking at Kailyn with disgust.

Tyrique Pov-
"Well I think it's time for us to head out now" I said trying to cut through all of the tension. The tension was so thick that when I started speaking it felt like I was cutting with a spoon. Montez and Brielle both went upstairs and came back down with Monroe and Monté. "Bye little thug, bye boy version of Bri, and bye princess" I said to all of them. "Boy my son ain't go be a thug" Bri said hitting me in my chest. "Yes he is he go be just like his uncle and daddy, ain't that right little thug" I said while shaking his little hands. Brielle just looked at Montez and he started scratching his neck. Everyone one else said their goodbyes; except for Kailyn because Montez wouldn't let her get to the babies.