Dysfunctional Chapter Twenty-Two

Kailyn Pov-

I was at Tyrique house, on the couch, playing with little Monroe while watching Monté and Montez Jr crawl around on the floor. When Brielle told me that her and Montez were going to the mall I asked her could I watch the babies for her and she said yes, so I told her to bring them to Ty house. Ty has helped me out a lot and I feel like if we were to have kids we would be wonderful parents. After about 30 of Monté and Montez Jr crawling they both started whining. Monroe was just staring at me so I put her in their playpen and picked up Monté.

"Ty" "What" "I need help feeding the boys and putting them to sleep" I yelled from the kitchen. I heard him coming down the stairs and picking up little Tez. I gave him a bottle and we sat down next to each other and started feeding the boys. While rocking them to I watched Monroe play in the playpen with the foam blocks I bought them. Monté was sleep first so I took him upstairs and put him in the middle of the bed. When I got back downstairs I saw Ty talking in gibberish to Monroe, while she is giggling, and him trying to burp Tez Jr.

Tyrique Pov-

"Bae.. Can we talk?" Kailyn asked me slowly waking towards me with her head down. "Yea. What's wrong?" "What if I told you... I've been thinking about having a baby of my own" she said taking a deep breath. I just stared at her, got up, took Tez Jr upstairs, and came back down. When I got back downstairs she was packing Monroe's diaper bag while mumbling stuff. "Where are you going" I asked walking up to Monroe's car seat and unbuckling her.