Dysfunctional Chapter Four:

Brielle Pov-

After we all got done at the mall, we left and decided on hanging out after the first day of school to discuss how it went. So since the two weeks have past and school is tomorrow I'm getting a makeover. I went to the hair salon and got my tips died a fuchsia color, I got my nose pierced at the tattoo parlor, and finally got my nails refilled with a different design. Once I was done doin all of that I went home. When I got home I was starving.

The last time I ate was at 11:45 this morning and it's 5:20 in the afternoon. I went in the fridge and got some ketchup, jelly, and butter. Then I went in the pantry and got the bread and the oatmeal. I made the oatmeal, then put ketchup and jelly in there. Then I made toast and put butter on it and enjoyed my delicious meal.

I've been eating like this all week, I don't know why but I have. After a couple hours of TV I went upstairs, took a nice long shower, and went to bed. At about 3:53 in the morning I felt all my food just rush up. I hurried up, got out the bed, and ran into the bathroom. I just started puking my insides up.

When it was over and done with I rinsed my mouth out and played back in bed. I was sitting here thinking 'Am I that nervous for the first day of school' because that never happened to me before. My alarm woke me up at 5:25 a.m. so that I could be able to do everything that I need to so that I'm not late to school. I first started on fat-ironing my hair that took until 6:00. Then I ate breakfast which was made up of pancakes smothered in ranch&syrup,bacon, and eggs that had mayo&salsa mixed into them.