Dysfunctional Chapter Nine:

Brielle Pov-

I was looking in a catalog at bassinets and cribs while I was in 'Children's Place' when I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head and saw that it was Montez. I quickly put my head down, grabbed my bags, and tried to leave. When I was walking out he grabbed my arm and asked "How are you doing?" "I'll be fine if you'd let me go" I said with my head down. He let me go but asked "How's the baby?" I laughed because he said baby.

No one knows except me and my parents that I'm having triplets; two boys and one girl. "The baby is fine thanks for asking, but I'm a bit tired so I'm about to head home" he just looked at me and nodded as if he was saying bye and we parted ways. When I left I texted Kailyn telling her I left because I felt dizzy. I didn't want her to know I saw Tez.

~Two Months Later~

I am now seven months and I'm ready to have my babies already. They're always kicking me as if I'm some soccer ball or something. I don't do anything but eat, sleep, and watch TV. I haven't spoken to the girls in about a month. They kept asking me things about my pregnancy, but the only thing I would tell them is that I might be have the baby soon.

I've already started setting up their room and getting my delivery bag all packed up. In their room I painted it half blue and half pink. I have everything all set in place the only thing I need to have to make it complete are my babies. Montez has been calling and texting me a lot since I'm seven months pregnant and getting closer to nine months everyday. I haven't had any pain yet even though I can have my babies anytime from now until April 3rd.

~Three Weeks Later~

I'm sitting at 'Cherry Berry' eating yogurt, rubbing my belly feeling the babies kick, while I'm on the phone with Holland. "So how you feeling about giving birth in one month and a week?" she asked me. "I'm really scared, because I heard that giving birth feels terrible and I'm gonna have to be responsible for myself plus someone else" "Well at least you have your parents to fall back on" she said like that was a good thing. "I'm actually planning on getting a job and moving out three months after I give birth" I said to her. "Well ima support you all the way with all of your future decisions, but I gotta go get ready for me and Cameron's date" "Alright bye, have fun!" I yelled out before hanging up.

A couple of minutes later I got done with my yogurt and left. While I was driving home I started to feel the sharpest pains ever. I kept driving because they were like 20 minutes apart. When I arrived at home the pains had became 10 minutes apart, I just thought that it was them moving around. I turned on the hot water so that it would steam up the bathroom because steam usually calms me and them then I turned the water to warm and got in. After I got out the shower, I got dressed in my pajamas, and went to sleep.