Jungkook met up with an Unfamiliar sight. Everything was unfamiliar but he was so warmth and comfortable with it, specially the blanket that covers him. He remove the Blanket and saw that he was clothed and have two legs. He Look at it shock.

"I-I... I have a Legs!" Jungkook thought as he touch his legs.

"Oh My!" Jungkook thought as he panic a bit

"Calm down Jungkook, Calm Down, Your be ok... You'll be ok..." Jungkook said to himself.

"How about we test you?" Jungkook said to his Legs and move them to the edge of the bed. He breath in and out until he manage to stand but fall down with a crash.

Jin heard a Crash and immediately run towards the room and saw the poor boy was on the floor.

Jin got worried and help the boy. "You ok?" Jin ask as he help the boy.

Jungkook was confuse a bit and look at this person he doesn't know. He also said something to Jungkook that he didn't understand. For Jungkook, the only way that a mermaid to understand what something is, is to touch there Hands.

Jungkook Touch the hand of Jin and immediately a spark of electricity hit Jungkook and he did Understand what Jin said as Jin was helping him standing up.

"Ye-yeah... I-... I'm fine.." Jungkook said but stumble again.

"Can't stand?" Jin ask.

Jungkook look down and shook his head. Jin sigh and make Jungkook sat down on the bed.

"Stay here." Jin said.

Jungkook nod. Jungkook observed Jin as he walk towards the kitchen. He Observe how legs Should suppose to work which Jungkook try to stand up again once more but fall from his butt.

Jungkook sigh. "Being Human is harder than I thought..." Jungkook said.

Then Jin came back holding a tray of Food. Jin set it in the table beside Jungkook and Jin sat down beside him.

"I'd prepare this dish for you. You must be hungry." Jin said and pointed the dish.