High Class- Has pure clean white Clamp

Middle Class- Has dirty White Color Clamp

Low Class- Has White Mix with Black color of the Clam.

Clam that is pure white is very expensive thats why its only the High class can have those. And the White mix with Black color Clam is the cheapest where you can find it anywhere.

Pure White Clam are in the territory of the Squid and you need to give them some of the valuable stuff so that they will give you the Clam.

The Color Clamp which only the royalties can have and some of their gems designs are belong to the Octopuses Territory. They only sell it towards royalties.

The Glowing White Clams, Or you could say a glow in the Dark Clams are belong to the Electro-Jellyfishesh. (A jelly fish that can glow in the dark) Because they are the ones who keep the Clams glows.

Predators like Sharks and other are protectors of the kingdom. They are animals who are free to live their own lives as long as they won't hurt any mermaids or they will suffer the consequences.

And that consequences is not a good thing its either torture or killed by lightning of the king.

Any who, I notice my gems are falling apart. The one that assigned to decorate them are the trophical fishes who loves working with the octopuses. All though sometimes if The trophical Fishes betrayed or Do something not nice to the octopuses, Octupuses will eat them. Thats actually legal since that is The Life of an Predator and their pray.

I started to arrange the designs and someone arms wrap around my waist.

I Quickly hit him hard on the stomach.

I widen my eyes when I saw Hyuuga-San.

"I'm Soooo Sorry Jackson Hyung. I didn't mean to do that To you? I'm just startled." I said as I held his back and hands that is clustching his stomach. I apologize sincerely.

"I'm ok, But why do need to hit me so Damn Hard." Jackson hyung said

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Its fine, Its fine."

"Why are you here? Could it be my Father is looking for me?" I aak him.

"No, I came here to ask if you would like you join Jungyeon your brother towards the surfaced to collect some land stones with him." Jackson saidMy eyes widen.

"Really I can Really join him?" I said as excited thing filled me eyes. But my Voice remain Monotone I guess and I didn't really smile that Big but I'm happy inside.

"Yes, He just said it. Just go to xxxxx and meet Jungyeon." Jackson said said.

"Now?" I ask.

"Yes."

I suddenly Frown and look down. "But Yugeum and Youngjae Hyung?"

"Don't worry, Those two idiots are fine. I'll just said your with your brother." Jackson  said.

"Ok, Thank you Jakson Hyung." I said and bow to him.

"No probs. Now go." Jackson said and smile as he wave at Me. I wave back at him and Swim towards the place. If I'm to correct its outside of the kingdom somewhere in the sea. I can't wait to Go to the surface again.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊