So I let myself Drown in the ocean since I really didn't find Life as good after all.

As I keep Drowning I someone with Blue beautiful eyes and a Sky Blue boy reach out for me and that was it. I feel the warmness of his hands  , itwas a Nice feeling before I black out.

When I open my eyes, I was inside of a Rocky structures like cave laying one of the rocks. I sat down and examine my surroundings, I'm near the shores.

At First I thought that the ocean wash me here, But when I remember that Boy I quickly Look around but the Island seems empty and it seems no one is here. I start to move but stop when I felt something in my hand.

I look at it and its an Amulet. A Shell shaped Blue amulet. It was beautiful, Maybe it belongs to the boy who save me. So I quickly went to the shore as my Feet touches the soft sand.

But I heard and helicopters sound and saw that an helicopter is about to land on the island.

Once it landed it revealed my worried mother. I hide the amulet in my pocket and never mention my experience to them.

"RRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG"

Taehyung's alarm clock had ring suddenly so loud. Taehyung groan and got his Alarm clock as he throw it away. He was lazily to get up so once the alarm clock shattered (its already his 17th alarm clock) he slowly close his eyes and wanted to sleep. But His Consciousness doesn't want to drift away so he Groan and sat up as he glared at the alarm clock.

"Stupid Fucking alarm Clock! Fuck You!" Taehyung cursed as he frustratedly got up and went to the bathroom and fix hisself. But as he did he was met up with someone.

"HYUNG! LOCK THE DOOR!!" Taehyung yelled as he saw his Older brother half naked.With a Towel on his waist.

He was widely awake when he saw that.

Namjoon chuckle at his brother action."You could Knock First." Namjoon said.

"STUPId HYUNG!" Taehyung Yelled.

"YEAH YOUR RIGHT, YOUR STUPID TAEHYUNG!" Namjoon yelled back and Chuckled.