"Wait, then how is he back already? That's like 3 hours with the car."

"Didn't he tell you? He's waiting for us in the house there."

"I still can't believe that I didn't pass this year and that we're all gonna graduate together."

"Yeah and to top it off, we all wanna go to Brown University next year."

"Weird coincidence huh?"

"Yeah, but you know, I kinda like it. That way we will definitely keep in touch with our friends."

"You're definitely right."

"We're here, okay shoot, Jake is pissed off."

"Yeah, because we're exactly one hour late."

We pull up in front of them and quickly get out. After apologizing for being late, we quickly say goodbye to our mom and grab our suitcases.

"Let's go!" Jade yells excited.

We all climb in Daniel's small bus that he got from his parents. I sit next to Jake in the back of the sall bus, in the two chairs in front of us are Tyler and Jayden and in the chairs before that are Daniel and Jade. For those wondering where Lauren is, Jake and her recently broke up.

"Everybody ready for the best vacation of our lives?"

"I don't think I am." Jayden mumbles as he looks at all of us.

"Aw Jay, we know you love us." Tyler smiles at him, while Jayden rolls his eyes.

During the car ride to Rhode Island, we listen to a lot of music and jam along with the songs.

After three and a half hours we pull up to a pretty big house. That type of house with a pool you always see on shows like love island or ex on the beach, only a bit less expensive, because Mason's dad might be rich and might have paid it for us, but he's not that rich -okay, he probably is-, but that would be a bit too much.

We all look at it with the admiration clear in our eyes.

"Oh looks like Mason is already inside. His car is out front."

After parking the car and getting our stuff out, we walk inside to be greeted with even better interior than we could've imagined.

"There you are. You guys surely took your time."

"Blame Jayden and Alex, they were an hour late to our agreed time." Jade narrows her eyes at us as she hugs Mason.

"How did the interview go? Did you get the scholar ship?" I ask him as soon as everyone has greeted him.

"They can't guarantee that I got it, because it depends on how I'll do in senior year, but they said I'm definitely on top of their list and that there's a high chance that I'll get it if I continue this way."

"I'm proud of you Mase, you'll definitely get it."

"Thank you Lex, how did it go with Caleb?" He asks and I notice his mood kinda changes as he asks me.

"It was fine, I got the answers I needed. I hope I can finally let it go now." I sigh as I lean against him.

"You know it's gonna take time, but you will be able to let it go eventually. You'll never forget it, but you will learn to accept it someday. And we will all try to help you with that as much as we can."

"Yeah, you're right. I just wish it didn't take so long, but you can't get everything you want in life and everyone has their own battles and this is mine. But I survived, so that's something good. And I'll never ever forget Connor." I smile as we all stand in a misvormed circle.

"Yeah, you're definitely right Lex. I'm sure Connor is partying with us from his own little place in heaven."

I smile at Mason before giving everyone a beer.

"Now let's have some fun and party! To creating a lot of memories, having fun and remembering Connor!" I say and everyone cheers.

~The End~

--------------------------------------------------------------

IMMA CRY!

IT'S DONE. IT'S COMPLETED. IT'S OVER. IT'S FINISHED.

THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'THE BAD BOY CARES?'!!

I FINISHED WRITING MY FIRST EVER REAL STORY...!!!!

WHAT?!!

I HAVE SO MANY MIXED EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. I'M HAPPY, I'M SAD, I'M SURPRISED, I'M RELIEVED, I'M FLABBERGASTED, I'M WORRIED, BUT MOST OF ALL, I'M HAPPY AND SAD.

IT'S DONE. COMPLETED. OH MY LORD.

WOW.

I have so much to say. Like how much I appreciate you, how much this book has changed my life. You gave me confidence when I thought I wasn't good at anything and when I was at one of the darkest points in my life (for as long as I lived of course). This story has been way more successful then I could've ever imagined. When I started this book I just thought "what the hell, what's the worst that can happen? I'm just going to try." And look where we are right now. At 1,28 million reads. How? What? When? Why? I have so many questions. And the answer to all those questions are you guys. You gave me this, you gave me an anchor to hold onto (hey teen wolf fans lol). Literally, I know almost every person who has written a story says this, but you are the best readers I could get. All the support you've given me, even though you didn't know me, is incredible. I've got so many sweet messages, that made me cry and laugh and happy when I needed it the most. Of course there were some hate comments, but that's always how it's gonna be and I accepted that. You'll be so much happier if you focus on the positive things and not on the negative things. I refused to believe this a year ago, but you've proven me otherwise. You've proven me how to be happy and how to believe in myself and I'll never ever forget that. It's one of the most important life lessons. I hope you know that you can talk to me whenever you want to. I'm not the best at responding quickly, but I'll definitely try and I'll always be here for you (and I'll always answer, sometimes it just takes me two weeks and other times it takes me two days), no mather what!! Even though I've never met you (at least, for as far as I know lol), I love every single one of you <3.

I don't know if I'm going to write an epilogue or a sequel or a spin-off or if I'm going to edit this book (I probably won't do any of those, except for some grammar mistakes, but let's not rule out anything). I will if I feel like it, but we'll see. I have started writing some new things on my laptop, but I don't know if I'm going to continue those and if I'm going to update them. I do know that this won't be my last story on here and that this won't be the last thing you hear from me. I will probably make another chapter in this book explaining some things or just letting you know some things, idk yet.

SECOND Q&A

If you wanna ask me some questions, you can ask them here. (PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONS, I LIKE ANSWERING THEM A LOT LOL) I will answer all of your questions (the questions who have been asked and not answered in the last Q&A as well) in a new 'chapter' in this same book. You can also message me if you wanna ask a question or if you just wanna talk (I like talking so hey, I don't mind lol)

For those whose messages I haven't answered yet, I'm sorry. As I said I'm very bad at replying quickly and it's midnight where I live and I'm tired lol. I'll answer y'all tomorrow <3.

Well. I guess this is it for now.

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

Love, Dani :)

PS. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!!

PS. (more so I can remember this day myself, I'm so cringy lol), I've written this last chapter of 'The Bad Boy Cares?' on March 18th, 2019 and updated/posted this last chapter on March 19th, 2019 (00:41 pm).