FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)

Okay, so I know that this has nothing to do with this book and I know this comes up pretty random, so I'm sorry for that. I have a few new ideas for a book and I would love if you help me choose which one I should do. Please comment on the one which you like the most or comment the number. Thanks! Btw, at the end you can find when I'll update 'The Bad Boy Cares?' again :)

The ideas
1. I will post 5 (or something like that) ideas that I came up with myself, for different short stories and you guys get to choose the one you want me to write. I will write the one with the most comments and votes.

2. You guys send me ideas (again for short stories and maybe I will put in some of my own ideas) you want me to write and then I will have the same system as number 1, meaning that I will post them and write the one with the most comments and votes.

3. You guys send me ideas (for short stories) and I will write them, without people having to vote. This one kinda depends on how much people will send me ideas; if a lot of people will send me ideas, I will change it into number 1 or 2, because I won't be able to write everything.

4. You could send me ideas for a sequel for when 'The Bad Boy Cares?' is finished. I'm not promising I will write this, because long books take a lot of time. I also have a few ideas for this myself already, but I would love to hear your ideas. Please keep in mind that we maybe had the same idea and if I don't mention you in the sequel, that means that I've had that idea myself already :)

A few disclaimers:
- I won't be writing detailed smut-scenes, so please keep the ideas a bit minor-friendly :)

- My favorite genres to write and read are Teen Fiction, Romance, Humor and Drama. I'm definitely open to other genres. But I do have to say that I'll be more likely to write one of these and less likely to write science-fiction or something. This is mostly because I don't really read those type of books/stories and I have no idea how to write them either, but this doesn't mean I won't always try!

- If you have an idea, I would love if you message it to me. You can always comment, but it's easier if you send me a message so I can talk to you about it.

- For number 1 to 3; the most I will write for 1 idea is 3 chapters (on really special occasions 5 or 6), but mostly it will be 1 (long or short, that depends) chapter.

- It is possible that I won't always choose the one with the most votes or comments, because I may like another one really much.

- I will mention you (or dedicate the short chapter to you), unless there are multiple people with the same idea. However, the copyright to all the stories does belong to me.

- I'm new to writing short stories, so please forgive my mistakes and remember that I'm still learning.

- As told by idea number 4, it's possible that I won't mention you in a chapter, because I came up with the idea myself already. Also if I start a new book somewhere in the future and it has the same idea as you told me, I will only mention you if you brought me on that idea. If I haven't mentioned you, that means I came up with it myself as well. So please don't get angry at me, if you see the idea you had and if I haven't mentioned you. Now you know why that would be :)

I will start a new book with the idea that gets the most votes and comments. When it's clear which one is the most popular, please tell me your ideas for a (short) story in a message or on the new book as soon as it's up.

I also wanna say that I'm not 100% sure that I will start a book with one of these ideas and that I can't promise you that I will. I most likely will, but again, I can't promise it. :)

Thank you so much for reading this.

'THE BAD BOY CARES?'
I WILL CONTINUE 'THE BAD BOY CARES?' AND THIS WILL BE MY MAIN FOCUS!

Next chapter from 'The Bad Boy Cares?' will be uploaded on Monday! Thank you all for being patient! Love ya!

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- Dani