Chapter 32

Previously

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he suddenly asks, almost making my eyeballs pop out

Now

Revenge is sweet, baby.

I know, I should just say yes, but this is my chance to get back at him for all his teasing.

"Euhm, well, euh, actually, I eh" I stop, look at his face and bite my lip to keep me from bursting out in laughter.

Aw, I'm such a b*tch.

"Yes, gladly" I smile and relieve floods over his face.

"You shocked me there" he shakes his head 'disappointed'

And that's the moment where I can't take it anymore and burst out in laughter.

"You should've seen your face" I laugh, wiping a few escaped tears away

He narrows his eyes at me. Shoot, he's planning something.

"Revenge is sweet, baby" I smirk at him

He suddenly turns me around and hovers above me. He took over my smirk and I took over his slightly scared expression.

He moves his head to my neck and starts biting it slowly. I gulp, not expecting this. I bite on my lip and feel Mason smirk at my defeat.

"Whose revenge is sweet now, huh?" He smirks as he pulls away, looking proud at the hickey he made.

I blush and slap him on his chest.

"Mine was better" I smirk and stand up from his bed.

"You sure about that? Do you want me to change your mind?" his smirk grows and with that his ego does too.

Poor innocent boy, doesn't know that I'm about to turn his offer down and crush his ego. Hehe.

"No thanks, I don't want to hurt your feelings even more" I wink at him, before walking out.

Mic drop.

Kidding. He pulls me back and kisses me passionately. And I surrender and kiss him back.

When I pull back, he smirks and raises his eyebrows.

"Fine, you win" I sigh and roll my eyes

"No denying my hotness huh?" he winks and gets closer to me

"You? Hot? Pfff, no need to overreact" I roll my eyes, trying to cover up my red cheeks by turning around and walking out of the room

"You can deny all you want, the blush on your cheeks is telling me something else"

Even though I can't see him right now, I can feel his smirk radiating off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you convinced me again" I groan, slapping my forehead

"I'm just that convincing" he winks and starts pushing me inside the house

"Shut up" I dig my heels into the ground, which results in Mason carrying me a little bit, before planting me on the ground again

"Now, can you walk or do I have to keep carrying you?" he raises his eyebrows and I sigh in defeat.

There's no way he's going to bring me home now, so I might as well walk.

"Fine"

"Can you guys stop flirting already?" Tyler's face turns into a disgusted one