Chapter 28

Previously

Escaping through the window?

Were to? Mason's bedroom?

*lightbulb*

I smirk at the thought in my head. I wish you luck Mason, because I'm not going to that party.

Now

"Little A, It's time to goo" I hear Mason sing as he walks into my room

"Are you kidding me?" He sighs irritated

I try my hardest to not make a sound, and let me tell ya, it's harder than you think, because I'm literally IN one of my bookshelves, behind the books.

Don't ask me how, because I have no freaking idea.

I'm sure there are spiders hiding here as well... ugh, don't think about that right now.

I keep quiet as he walks past me and looks under the bed. Ha, the loser.

"I'm glad I told you to be ready at 8.30, instead of 9.00" he sighs deeply

"Why?"

Flippers.

Mason chuckles and walks towards the bookshelf. He takes some of the books out and helps me get out of the small space that I magically got myself into.

"I didn't think you would actually fall for it" he leans on my shoulder, smirking at me as I groan and pout

"How did you even get in there?" he laughs

"I don't know?"

After a few more minutes of laughing, he pushes me towards my closet.

"Go change"

"No"

"Now, now Little A, I'm giving you a choice. You're changing right now or you're going in your sweatpants"

"How about ... I'm not going at all?" I smile innocently at him and he pushes me in the closet and blocks the door.

"Hey Mason?"

"What?"

"Pff, no need to be all grumpy. I was just going to ask if you could open the door"

"Not until you change"

I try to open the door, but it's hopeless.

Okay, one last damn try.

"Okay, I've changed"

"So soon?" he sounds surprised, tskkk

"You don't have to sound so surprised, now open the door"

He slowly opens the door and I am ready to sprint out, but when he sees me, he immediately closes it again and I run against the door

"For goodness sake Lex, if you don't change, I'm going to have to do it for you"

I can just feel his smirk through the door.

"Argghh, I give up"

"Good girl"

"Don't say that" I mumble as my cheeks heat up

I look at my clothes and soon have chosen my outfit; a navy blue with white striped, short jumpsuit that has a v-neck. A pair of black heels and a black leather jacket.

"Am I turning you on, Little A?"

"N-no, you aren't capable of doing that"

I grab black heels and slam on the door.