Chapter one

Rye's Pov

This is actually happening. The day I've been waiting for since I met him. He's actually going to be mine. My life can't get any better.

Ohh right welcome to the story of my life. This may be confusing to you all but I'll start from the beginning. "No wait let us tell the story too" they all said at once. "Ok, ok let us tell you the story," I said smiling at all of them.

-----------------
Storytime
-----------------

"Mikey can you come here?" I yelled from my room to my best friend. "What is it that you needed me for?" He came to my room immediately. "Nothing that important just needed someone to talk to" I said making him roll his eyes. "Fine I'll stay" he said acting like he's annoyed. "You love me and you know it" I said laughing.

"Yes I do and sometimes I ask myself why" he said playfully. "Yeah right just shut up and come here I actually do need to talk to you" I said glaring at him "fine" he said laughing and walking to me. "So what is it then" he asked sitting beside me.

"So as you know im having an arranged marriage and I'm scared what if he/she is mean and an awful person I can't live with him/her" I said looking at my hands. I never really liked people besides Mikey and I never really had the courage to talk to someone so this is gonna be sketchy. "Look Rye I know this is new to you but remember I'll still be there with you every day if anything happens I'll be there to talk to you ok" he said pulling my head up. "Thank you Mike" he always knew how to make me feel better and that's why I love him. Not the only reason but one of them.

"Mikey what if it's a girl?" I said reality kicking in I don't like girls. Fuck please god don't let it be a girl. "Rye hey where did you go buddy?" Mikey said laughing a bit. "Oh sorry Mike just in my head" I said laughing with him. "That's fine but you can't think that way and I can tell you it won't be a girl" he said trying to comfort me. "And how do you know that" I asked actually really curious. "Well I met him but I'm not allowed to tell you anything, so be happy with knowing that it is a boy" he said really serious.

"Ok Mike no need to be so serious with me" I said looking at him. "Sorry don't know what happened there" he said smiling and looking away. He knew something but doesn't want to tell me and that just makes me want to know it even more.

"Please Mike tell me how he looks i really want to know now im begging you i really want to know" i said pleading him to tell me even tho i know he won't and that's why my parents trust him so much. "Ryan you know i can't do that" he said looking at me kind of sad. "I know i just really want to know who he is"

"I know you do but i can't tell you and you know that" he said looking away from me. "Mike what's wrong why won't you look at me, what's wrong, what do you know?" i said getting annoyed at him. "It's nothing Rye it's nothing" he said getting up and leaving my room.

Mikey's Pov

I shouldn't have said anything, he's just gonna get mad at me. God i fucked it all up. I can't tell him Andy has a boyfriend and that he isn't the nicest person,
Rye would run away or do who knows what. But at the same time i don't want him to go there he doesn't deserve to go there. God please help me. You're always here but when i need you the most you go away. "Why just why?" I screamed so loud Rye's father heard me from his office which was on the other side of the house.

"Michael what is going on?" A really mad Mr. Beaumont got out of the office. "Sorry sir didn't mean to disturb you" i said feeling guilty to him being angry. "What was the reason for you to yell" he said getting more and more angry by the second. "Umm well Rye getting married and all that he's asking way too many questions and i know i can't tell him but i don't want him to go there he'll just get hurt more, and you know we already had a problem with people hurting him and you know what he almost did cause of it" i said not looking him in the eyes. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE, HE'S MY SON I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" he yelled at me making me jump so high. "I'm sorry sir I'll let you do your work and leave now" i said turning around to just get lost and away from here.

"Michael, wait" i stopped immediately and turned back around "yes sir" i said looking so submissive compared to him. He has never screamed at me so this really scared me. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to scream at you and i know what you mean and i don't want him to go there either but he has to i have no word in this none of us does, im sorry i know you're worried about him but we all are" he said his eyes full of tears. He's a caring man and this is not something new he really loves his son's and this is hard for him so many times harder that for me. I'll be there with him they won't and that's killing i just can tell. "It's sir i get it this is not easy on you it's not easy for any of us but we need to stay strong and pray to god Rye didn't hear any of that screaming" he nodded and hugged me. "Go and I'm sorry again" he said smiling at me. "It's fine you shouldn't worry sir" i said smiling and walked away.

Just keep safe when you go there, im not gonna leave his side not once. He's everything to me not gonna lose him like I almost did once.

----------------------------
This is for the first chapter hope you like it. And ik it took as a long time but we've been dealing with the stuff of our own so don't hat us for not posting in a while