Chapter 2

Rye's Pov

"Welcome back glad you want to hear the rest of the story"

----------------
Storytime
----------------

Next morning

Rye's Pov

"Rye you need to wake up and pack your stuff we're leaving tonight" Mikey shouted from the door of my room. "Why where are we going?" I asked confused l. "We have a flight to England at 10 pm so you need to pack your stuff and get up, this is your last day with family and they have something prepared for you" he said kind of sad. He's leaving his family as well and i feel awful for making him go so far from home just so he can protect me.

"You're leaving your family to" i said looking at the floor cause i know this all is just because of me. He wouldn't be leaving here if it wasn't for me doing what i did last year. And i know i have sworn i won't do it i think i would anyways if i had to go through the same thing. "Look Rye i know you're blaming all of this on yourself, but believe me i wouldn't leave your side even if that didn't happen" he said as he came closer to me and made me look him in the eyes. "And now go get showered they are waiting for you" he said smiling at me and left my room.

I got myself clean clothes and went to get a shower. When i was done i went downstairs and there was my family. But not just my dad, mom, brothers and cousins there was my whole family like over 100 people. I was shocked because last time i saw was when i was maybe 7 when my little brothers were born. (This is probably not how old he was) And now they are all here again. I guess my parents really wanted me to say goodbye to everyone because i won't be coming home for some time.

"Ryan baby come here" my mom said to me. "Yes mom" i said when i was close enough for her to hear me from all this noise. "How are you feeling honey" she asked me lovingly. She was a really caring person and was always there for me she was the one person i trusted the most but she broke that trust and now i don't know how i really feel about our relationship. "I'm good i guess i mean im getting married to the person i don't even know how am i supposed to feel" i told her not even caring if that hurt her he hurt me once and Mikey had to help me go through that she didn't even apologize so i do give a fuck at this point.

"Ryan please understand that we had no choice in this we are just as scared and worried as you are" she said whit tears in her eyes. "How am i supposed to believe you" i screamed. "How?" I whispered so just she could hear me and started crying. Mikey run to my side immediately. "What's wrong" he asked worry in his voice. This is how i knew i could trust him. He was always there for me and always worried when something happened. He was my everything after my mom broke my trust. And i will never be more grateful to have him as my friend. "Nothing Mike I'm fine" i said "at least i think i am" i whispered that to myself hoping he didn't hear it. "Let's go out if here" he said pulling me out of the crowd full of people.

We were outside of the castle now. "Thank you" i said to Mikey. "Always" he said hugging me and i hugged him back. "You ok now?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "Yes i think i am at least" i said looking everywhere but him. "Look Rye it's fine she was wrong for doing what she did and i get it that you're still hurt so im not gonna blame you for having break down" he said. He really is the best friend i could ask for.

We were outside just chatting and it was getting dark we haven't eaten anything today and i was getting kind of hungry, even tho i knew i wouldn't eat much i pulled Mikey to the kitchen with myself. "Wanna make some pancakes?" I asked smiling. "Sure, but what kind of pancakes?" He asked looking at me. "Strawberry ones, please?" I asked with puppy eyes. "Fine you know i can't resist those eyes" he said making both of us laugh. "I know you can't" i said getting the strawberries, and making Mikey ti do the mix pot pancakes. I never knew his ti cock so don't come at me. I squished some strawberries so we can get that pink color of the pancakes and so we can taste them.

Mikey got out the pan and started making pancakes. "Are you done yet?" i asked after some time. "Not yet put you can eat the ones that are done. And we have some ice cream in the fridge" he said nit turning around.

I jumped up from the counter i was sitting on to get some ice cream, two plates and spoons for me and Mikey. We are our pancakes and just sat there talking when my dad walked in. "Your plane leaves in an hour you should be going" he said not looking me in the eyes.

I got up and hugged him. "It's fine this is not your fault and I expect for you to visit me" I said joking a little and I could see a simile firming masking the saw face and teary eyes. "I would love to promise you that but you know I can't not with your mom her" he said sadly and I understand but I'll do anything for him to come and visit.

"It's been dad I get it but you will come if it needed to be over her dead body im not gonna let her stop you" I said looking him in the eyes and hugging him again. "It's fine Ryan now go you'll be late for the plane" he said letting me go. "Bye I'll try and visit as well" I said going out to get my suitcase and leaving with Mikey next to me.

This is gonna be fun I reckon.