"Here." Giving back the weapon to Masky.

"No need to give it back Savage. It's all yours. You can use it on your killing spree or missions that Slender will sent you."

"Really! Thanks a bunch!" The three of you started training for reals this time.

----------

You three continue to train when Slender called everyone for lunch. You three called a timeout for the day and headed upstairs to the dinning room where their were delicious foods was serve.

"Yum.my!" you said as you her your stomach make a growl sound.

"How was training?" ask Slender who was wearing a pink apron.

"Cool than any training I have in decades! I even have a new weapon!" Showing your weapon to Slender.

"That's is optical and hard to handle. I was amaze you didn't have trouble using it on training."

"She didn't sir, like she knew the weapon for the whole training hour. We should try to compete Savage to fight the strongest pasta we have." Hoodie suggested.

"The souls didn't even try to help her out on her training. The souls even trained themselves while we train her." They both reported the news and outcome of their training with you.

"Very well then. Later after lunch I will declare a competition." Slender announcing the great news. Savage was overwhelm and really excited to start the competition.

---------------

"The first one to be beaten will be out, the winner will be set out to the next level. Ready contestant!" Splendor announce towards the microphone. "First round, Liu versus Ben!"

"Alright, first one to be called is the first one to be the winner." Ben said and went towards the battle ring. Everyone watch as the two went to their stance.

"Ready your weapons and...GO!" As soon the timer went off both challengers charge at each other.

"I herd that you'll be using your new weapon for the competition." Nina said beside you. You look at her in agreement.

"I can't hardly wait for my turn. Wonder, who I will be fighting?"

"I'm alright to anybody besides Jeff."

"How about Jane?"

"Jane? Perfect! If ever I will battling her."

"Why would you choice to battle anyone than Jeff."

"I wanted to show him how cool and awesome I am when it comes to this." she gazed towards Jeff was was in the shade sharpening his knives.

"What's up with you and Jeff?" you ask. Before Nina could answer the timers went off and look back at the battle field where Ben was tied up by wires and Liu's knife was on Ben's neck.

"Round one, Liu is the winner. That's mean he will be next on line. It only been starting and it is already all stab in our sport for those two earlier." Everyone cheered so as for you.

"Way a go Liu!" you greeting. Liu bow and headed out the ring to take a break.

"Next round. Nina the killer versus Jane the Killer!"

"Can't believe she is the one I'm going for! See you after the battle then." Nina shout.

"Good luck!" you wave at her.

"Ready your weapons and...GO!" Both killers charge at each other as their weapons clash. You can hear the metal banging at each other from their force. Jane push Nina as she fell down.