T W E N T Y O N E

Start from the beginning

The demigod crumpled down beside a tree, closing his eyes, trying to rid himself of the pain in his chest, it was almost crushing, the pressure seemed to crush even his bones, it was as if a huge boulder was suddenly places atop of him. Percy felt like he was Atlas, he felt like he was holding up the sky, though this time, there was no one that he was holding it for, no one to help him, he was all alone.

The Elementals looked at the distance, their friend instantly out of view, the Elementals shared a look, all of them confused as to what was happening. Aidan sighed, looking at the picture in his hand, there was Delta, or Percy, smiling, happiness clearly evident in his features, everything seemed so perfect in the picture, so right, it seemed as if nothing could go wrong, Aidan sighed turning towards the Elementals who were looking around confused.

"What happened?" Blitz asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't really know myself." Frostine said with a sigh.

"But who are you." Azure asked pointing towards Asteria, she smiled raised a hand to wave hello.

"She, is the elemental of magic, originally, I planned for Delta to go ask her for help, but he did something even better and managed to stumble upon two Elementals I have completely no knowledge about." Vale said with a small sigh.

"Drayven and I were the very first Elementals in the earth, we are the most powerful as of right now, and as I heard, you are in need of support, I will gladly help, along with my friend here." Kiran said, turning towards Drayven who was nodding in response.

"I'd like to stay and chat but I'm going to go check up on my best friend." Aidan said walking off to Percy's general direction, Frostine stopped the elemental of fire.

"Let me, it's been a while since I talked with Delta." Frostine said, Aidan sighed nodding, she went of to Percy's general direction, looking around the heaps of trees scattered around the vicinity, they were in a thick forest with tall and thick trees. Frostine squinted, seeing a faint silhouette of someone, sitting beside a tree, rubbing his temples, breathing heavily, his eyes closed to a shut.

Frostine approached Percy, looking at the elemental of water, he looked so weak, so fragile. Frostine sighed, sitting beside the elemental of water, Percy didn't seem to notice and continue his inner battle, his face closed in pain, as if he was experiencing some kind of torture, Frostine's guess was it was some inner turmoil of his.

"You okay Delta?" Frostine asked, Percy's eyes suddenly snapped open, turning towards Frostine, Percy widened his eyes my instantly looking at the ground in shame, the words of Annabeth ringing in his ears, he wasn't worthy to look at anyone in the eye.  Percy nodded slowly, unsure of how to answer.

"I can tell you're lying." Frostine said.

"So, what's wrong?" Frostine asked, Percy didn't answer, he merely kept looking at the ground, not replying, unmoving.

"Please tell me." Frostine said in a pleading voice, Percy slowly looked up, seeing the icy irises of Frostine, Percy could feel a slight red in his face, he turned away, avoiding any sort of eye contact whatsoever.

"Percy Jackson." Percy stated in a low voice.

"Excuse me?" Frostine asked in confusion.

"Percy Jackson, t-that was what I used to be c-called before I changed my n-name to Delta." Percy stated.

"So that means, you were the hero the camp has been talking about?" Frostine asked with wide eyes, Percy nodded.

"What happened? Why did you leave?" Frostine asked.

"I-I." Percy stuttered out, deciding whether or not to tell her what happened in the past.

"I, I was b-betrayed." Percy said, Frostine raised an eyebrow.