E I G H T E E N

E I G H T E E N

Percy slowly observed the figure, it's whole body was emitting black ash like smoke. Asteria was still confused as to what was happening right now, Percy slowly turned towards the figure, it's white eyes, focused on the boy in front of it. The boy suddenly turned his head, facing the figure with a small broken smile.

"You wish." The boy said spitting on the figure, the figure merely stepped away. The figure coiled its fist and brought it down into the boy punching him in the gut, the boy coughed up blood, the fist taking a beating to the boy.

"If you won't give me your power, I'm going to torture you until you eventually break." The figure said, it's voice demonic, it suddenly dissapeared into a puff of black smoke, leaving nothing but ash in its wake. Percy turned towards Asteria, the elemental of magic was still confused as to what was happening. Percy suddenly walked forward, the invisibility wearing off almost instantly.

The boy slowly raised its head as if expecting the figure to return, instead it was greeted by Percy. The demigod surged forward, looking at the chains connecting the boy to the cave walls. The boy himself was obviously shocked at the sudden intrusion.

"What are you doing here?" The boy said, his voice rough.

"Helping you out of here." Percy replied, trying to break of the chains with his hands, it simply won't budge.

"Wait we are?" Asteria said, appearing out of nowhere, the boy seemed to be startled even more by the sudden company.

"Yes, we are." Percy decided.

"It's impossible, you can't break these chains." The boy said looking down on the ground. Percy shook his head, snapping his fingers, Hydrosiphon suddenly zooming forward and breaking the chains in two. The boy widened his eyes and fell to the ground with a thud, Percy turned towards him, extending a hand. The boy raised an eyebrow but nonetheless grabbed it and helped himself up.

"Thank you." The boy said.

"But how did you find me." The boy asked.

"We dunno, we randomly passed by this cave, we sensed a strange presence and went in to go investigate." Asteria said, the boy nodded.

"But this cave is hidden, as in from the outside, it looks like a mountain instead of a cave, how did you see it?" The boy asked, Asteria shrugged.

"Probably because of my trait." Asteria said, the boy raised an eyebrow but nonetheless nodded.

"How do you know about that person?" Percy asked, referring to the midnight black figure.

"He is my evil counterpart." The boy said almost in a pant.

"He wants to have my power so he can conquer this world, our powers combined is one of the deadliest there is." The boy said, shaking his head.

"We need to get out of here quick, it's only a matter of time until he returns." The boy said suddenly running out of the cave, albeit with a limp. The two Elementals shrugged and followed suit, following the boy out of the cave and into the woods. Percy didn't run actually, he floated, albeit quite lazily, probably because of his element.

"Quickly, you guys better catch up." The boy said, his sprint with a limp suddenly started to go faster and faster. Percy yelped and fastened his floating, Asteria was running at an extremely fast speed like the boy. The trio suddenly stopped, a squad of monsters in front of them. There were various monsters, ranging from hell hounds to cyclops' and even some empousai. Percy turned to the monsters readying Hydrosiphon for a quick and easy blow.