Karma

After Chad recall what happened, he suddenly  have a chill on his spine, a woman voice suddenly whisper him near his ears , he heard the woman's says " I .......will......take......my........revenge". Chad heard that  and immedietly stop the car ,he reminded that the vouce he heard is from Sally. Chad was shocked and immedietly brush it off as his imagination since he naver believe in ghost before.

After he return home he in me diet my went to bed. He can't sleep at all , he felt somebody was scratching his back even though there was no one around. He then recall Sally scared voice when he stab him. Chad immedietly get out of his bed and search and collect all of Sally's stuff into the front yard of the house. He then bring out his lighter and burn all Sally's stuff while he watch.

  After all that it remain are gone he pick up a gun and sit on the porch of his house. During the night he can't sleep at all , he couldn't help but think of Sally.

Morning came and Chad let out a slight of relief, he went in to the house and when he pass by a mirror he saw the back of his body has a blood, he took his clothes out and see his back has a scratch on it. He recall what happen and never thought to realize there was an injury because of his fear overwhelmed his injury.

After he saw that he immedietly went to his bedroom to get a medicine box, when he was about to pick up the medicine box he saw a red colour word  on the wall that says "Sally Revenge". Chad saw the word and realize the word was used by his own blood. He pack up his important item and then start the car to run away as far as possible from that place.