Chapter 4 : Proximity

Royal & Elite Series, contains with:
Eleven People
with different stories to tell.
Three stuck in a love triangle,
two founded each other
in a weirdest way,
three stumbled in a complicated situation, and two who's happy
in a relationship but someone will come along.

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

As for Jimin Clark, Saturday night is something to always look forward to. He loves the adrenaline that rushes through him every time he stepped on the engine as he will expertly maneuver the steering wheel of his favorite sport scar. 

Drag racing, is something he has been addicted to since he was seventeen.

A slow smirk appeared on his attractive face the moment he surpasses his competitors tonight. And just like that, he again finished the race with victory.

The moment he got out from his car, August his cousin welcomed him with a bro hug. "That was lit man!"
He was sporting his gummy smile that makes many of the girl's swoon. One of them was the infamous heir of Bass Empire, Jenifer Ruby. And speaking of her, she strutted her way to them as her black wavy hair softly tousled by the night chilly air.

"Weren't you guys going to my party tonight?"
She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled at them both. Jimin raised his brow as he look at his cousin.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Nathaniel and the others are also there. You coming, Jimin?"
August, casually draped an arm to Jenifer's shoulders.

"Hearst is there?"

"You know the girl, she loves parties. Of course, she is there."

"Right."

"So you coming?"
Jimin just shortly nod at them before going back inside his car. Well, he already knew the two will probably ride together.

In less than 10 minutes, Jimin parked his car as he make his way to the sorority house. A huge signed welcomed him, 'Welcome to Kappa Delta!' He ignored it along with the people who are making out in the front yard.

He entered the house and the unpleasant smell of alcohol filled his nostrils, he then began to roamed his gaze around to look for a particular person.

"Jimin! I'm glad you came! I've been waiting for you."
Soojin saw him and the girl is tipsy with her cheeks flashed red. She jump and gave him a sweet bear hug.

"You see, I'm talking with these Kappa girls about our relationship. They wouldn't believe me. Tell them about us."
Wrong. She is definitely drunk. Jimin sighed and carefully lifted the girl and made her seat on the sofa.

They did it once. But that was when he still didn't know that she have feelings for him. Jimin was drunk and he thought it will only be just a one night stand with a friend but it continued for a month and then she confessed.