Chapter 6

"Oh no that's not good!" She thought to herself as she ran to help Luigi. By the time she got there she gasped. Her brother was passed out on the ground being carried away by nurses. "Fludd I think Shadow Luigi caused him to pass out and he kidnapped Princess Daisy!" Before the robot could reply the young girl's phone rang.

She pulled out her phone to answer a call from her brother Mario. "It's Mario I better take this."

"Hey Briana how's your adventure doing?" "It's going good but Luigi is in the hospital Shadow Luigi caused him to black out with his paintbrush." She heard silence on the other line before he spoke. "I knew I shouldn't have let him go on that trip. I'm coming to Isle Delfino to help him." "You can't come Mario your way too protective of him."

"I'm coming no matter what!"

"Your the one who thinks he can't do it himself!"

"You listen to me!"

"No YOU LISTEN TO ME MARIO I'M YOUR YOUNGER ADOPTED SISTER!!!!! HE HAS SAVED YOU TWICE FROM KING BOO ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!! I'M HERE TO HELP HIM WITHOUT HIM KNOWING I'M HERE!!!!!! CAN'T YOU HAVE FAITH IN HIM FOR ONCE BROTHER?!?!"

The two siblings went silent on the line before he spoke. "Briana I'm sor..." "I can do this adventure Mario I'm your sister. I gotta go." She hung up before heading to the shine tower to return the shine sprites. "Briana are you okay?" "I'm afraid not Fludd ever since they adopted me 9 years ago I seen that he always has to help Luigi caused he can't do it himself. And the only reason I'm here is that a sister always have to help a brother out. If Luigi finds me here then oh boy it's not going to be good!"

"I understand that your worried about Luigi but your here too and you should stop worrying. It'll make you worse."

Fludd was right. She was only here to help Luigi on his adventure. After all she went on some adventures by herself. "Your right Fludd I should stop worrying about Luigi after all he can take care of himself. But I'm still not going back home now and giving up." She made a quick jog through the plaza back to the portal. "One more shine sprite in Bianco Hills then I can finally move on to the next area."

~~~

Landing on the ground Briana looked around to see a blue trail of goop leading to the village. She begin to follow the trail to find her blue friend Gooey in the village. "Oops false alarm it's my friend Gooey! Hey goofball what are you doing here?" The googled eye wonder had a shine sprite in his mouth "Thank you my friend. I'm surprised Luigi didn't see you. Bye bye!"