Chapter 1

After she was finish packing her bags Briana hugged her older brother Mario goodbye. 

"Please be safe Briana Isle Delfeno is a mysterous island." She knew about the dangers of the island in which she will go only to help her brother Luigi. "Mario you don't have to worry about me I'll be fine Luigi will not see me. I'm still surprise Professer E Gadd let me borrow Fludd for an entire adventure when I asked him. That old coot." 

She grabbed her bags before heading out. "I'll be careful Mario I promise I'm not that stupid as I used to be. Besides your busy with the princess and can't help Luigi so you can relay on me." 

"Also remember Fludd will be your guide on the island he's on the plane waiting for you."

Her older brother helped her into the plane before waving goodbye. "Alright I'll see you in a couple of weeks be careful please be sure Luigi doesn't see you." She embraced her brother in a tight hug before helping her put her bags into the plane. As she waved goodbye to him she told him that history always repeat itself. 

"Lady Briana please take your seat we are taking off now." Told the poilet toad before heading to her seat. Fludd was sitting on the seat next to her before she sat down her seat. "Fludd?" she tried to speak to him. Her assitant power on at the sound of her voice. "Briana it's good to see you again." He told her. "Well it was been like 18 years now but I'm glad you will be my assisstant because Luigi will need all the help he can get."

The girl chuckle as she made that comment. From what she had learn from E Gadd is that he built Flash as the newer model of Fludd. Before she even knew it she landed on the far side of the runway. "History repets itself alright let's get down to buisness." After strapping her jet pack to her back Briana stepped out on the plane. 

"If I remember correctly from Mario, there is a goo monster on the runway that Luigi is currently fighting and then after that he gets arristed for giffeti he didn't cause." Fludd was impressed with her knowlodge of the island. "Where do I have to go first to get the shine sprite?" "There is one in Bianco Hills but that is off limits but there is one underground you should race to get it." "I'm the master of racing that's our first target." 

Before she could get underground she saw Luigi being arrested. "Like I said history always repeats itself. Come on Fludd that shine sprite can wait the trail is first!" Just like that it was the begining of her adevnture to help her brother.