Chapter 5

Leaving the windmill behind Briana ran behind the hills and buildings to not be seen by her older brother. "Whew I didn't releize it would get way too hot here even though the shine sprites are missing!" She thought as she walked to the village before Luigi can see her. "Whoops!" She said as she slipped on some goop and landed face first. "Serousily?! Ouch that hurt I really need to pay attention more my eyesight is slipping!"

As she inches closer to the village she heard a loud thump. "Sounds like Luigi is fighting Pety. I can't help him out I have to stay hidden." She told Fludd before looking for the next set of Shine Sprites. "Briana! I'm detecting a group of shine sprites near the hidden level." "I'm going right now." She ran to the secret level to find three shine sprites in the entrance. "I'm getting lucky. Well time to head back to the plaza." She let the power teleport her to the shine tower. "Miss Briana!" She knew that voice it's the same police officers. "We just find out that your that criminal sister?" "Yes I am Luigi isn't the criminal here and I can't leave the island until my job is done." "Stay out of trouble."
"Yikes this island is no fun at all." She saw her brother return after the hidden level. Before she begin to go back to the portal she heard the princess screamed.

"Somebody help!"