Ch~ 28 Lazy Day, Date Night and an Emergency

Start from the beginning

"Like I said yesterday afternoon could never hate you Katie, I might not have known you for that long but I love you like you were my own daughter"  I said to Katie placing a kiss on top of her head 

When spent the next hour laying in Demi's bed, just the three of us cuddling. With Katie laying in between us watching the TV in Demi's room, I leaned over and kissed Demi on her lips. At this moment Katie looked up and said:  "Child in the room"  this caused Demi and I to let out a chuckle. I heard Demi's and Katie's stomachs let out a low grumbles. 

"I think we should pause our lazy day and go get some food. I hear two hungry stomachs that need some food"  I said
"I couldn't agree more Nick"  Katie said
"I second this. I want some food"  Demi said

Slowly we got out of bed and each went into different rooms. I didn't realize how many articals of my clothing that Demi stole from me until she handed me a t-shit and hoodie of mine to change into. I head into one of the guest bedrooms and changed while Katie went into her room to change. We all met back up in the kitchen, where I grabbed my keys and wallet and we left the house to go get some breakfast. 

~At Breakfast~

"Hey Demi?"  I called out
"What's up Nick?"  She asked
"Would you care to accompany me on a date tonight?"  I asked her
"Hello, Still here!!!"  Katie said

I couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Katie's comment

"Yes Nick I'll go out on a date with you and as for you Katie let me text Selena about seeing if you could chill with her"  Demi said
"Chill with Aunt Selena, Hell yes"  Katie said

I chuckled at Katie's excitment to be with Selena, those two have an amazing connection. Soon we were done with breakfast and I payed for the bill and the three of us went home to Demi's house. Demi sat in the front seat tapping away on her phone texting with Selena. 

"Selena said that she was free tonight and you are more then welcome to chill with her"  Demi said to Kaite
"Oh fuck yea!"  Katie shouted

Demi looked up at Katie and met her eyes in the rare-view marrior and gave her the look that said Watch your mouth to which Katie just rolled her eyes.

"You guys are like the same person, its actually kinda creepy"  I said 

Demi and Katie just rolled their eyes at me. Soon we arrived at Demi's house and watching some movies. We watched X-Men First Class and Captain America 2: Winter Soldier and holy shit those are some amazing movies. After the movies I left to go back to my place to get ready for my date with Demi tonight. 

Demi's POV

Nick just left to get ready for our date tonight and I am not freaking out in the slightest. I know he is going to be his usual self and try to be all romantic so I figured I should dress up nicely. Katie so kindly helped me pick out an outfit and get all gussied up. Katie picked out my black studded leather jacket with my black cut-out bodycon dress that I wore in the 2012 Teen Choice Awards...I honestly forgot I had this dress.  

Selena told me that she would be at my house at 6pm sharp to pick up Katie and have an evening of fun. Katie and I went downstairs and chilled in the family room before I suddenly remembered what Selena told me eariler

"Hey Katie, did you pack an over night bag to take your aunts house?"  I asked Katie
"Oh Shit, I totally forgot about that"  Katie said

I looked at the time and it was already 5:45pm. 

"Well you better get a move on it girl, because you have 15 minutes before she gets here"  I called out to her 

Katie sprinted out of the room and up the stairs to her room. Not even 5 minutes later she was back downstairs with a bag in her hands. 

"Let me see the bag"  I told Katie 

When Katie handed over the bag, I quickly searched through it and found that she packed pajamas for tonight and clothes for tomorrow and workout clothes as well as her Mac Book Pro and its charger and well at her IPhone Charger. At that moment I realized that she can pack herself better then I could at her age, this made me not have any regrets about leaving about the DEMI world tour and taking her with me in a few months. 

The doorbell rang at 5:59 pm and Katie rushed over to the door, Selena stood behind it once it was opened. She stepped inside and did a quick double take on me. 

"Damn girl you look hot"  Selena said
"Haha thanks Sel"  I said back to her

Katie went to grab her bag and soon came back by the front door. Soon they left and just as they finished pulling out of my drive way and went on their marry way. Not long after they left I noticed Nick's car appeared on my driveway, all of a sudden I felt the butterflies in my stomach start to flutter. I was never got nervous like this when I dated Wilmer, but then again Nick went from being my best friend to my boyfriend and I really want to ask him to move in. I mean he is here like every day so it only makes sense. 

He came up to the door and rang the doorbell. When I opened the door, I swear his jaw would have fallen to the floor if it wasn't attached to his jaw. 

"Wow Demi, You look stunning"  Nick said to me once he regained his composer
"Thanks Nick, you look handsome"  I said to him
"Thanks, Is Katie already with Selena?"  Nick asked
"Yea, they left just a few minutes ago"  I said
"Alright, well then lets go"  Nick said

I followed him outside and to his car. Nick being the gentalmen that he is opened my door and helped me inside the car before getting in on the drivers side of the car. We drove off towards where-ever Nick was taking me.

We soon arrived at red lobster and went inside. Nick requested a table in the back, soon we were seated in a booth and the staff acted like we were any other constumer, not making a big deal about any of it. Once our order was taken Nick put his arm around my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulder, he kissed the top of my head.

Soon our food arrived and we ate it in peace. When we were done Nick paid the bill and we went back to the car. We drove off, and headed in a direction that I was all too fimiliar with, that I used to drive with my mom...off towards the Disney filming lots. I knew Nick was taking the long way to my house. 

When we arrived at my house, Nick walked me to my front door. I unlocked the door before he softly grabbed my cheek and kissed me. The kiss wasn't a urgent kiss, it was filled with passion. Once we seperated, I opened the door and Nick made the motion to leave but I stopped him. I grabbed his hand a pulled him inside. 

Once inside I closed the door and kissed him again, but this time I was hungry for the taste of his lips on my own. When he pulled back I was a little dissappointed. At that moment I was extremely happy that Selena suggested that Katie spent the night with her.

"Demi, not that I don't want this but are you ready?"  Nick asked me
"I'm ready Nick. I want this"  I said

As soon as those words left my mouth, Nick slammed his lips on my own and he picked me up and led me upstairs to my room. 

~RATED R CONTENT...IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ I SUGGEST YOU SKIP IT~

He threw me on my bed and quickly got on top of me. He slowly kissed me with such passion, I couldn't take it anymore. I let the moan that has been building up in the back of my throat slip. Nick slowly moved to my neck and started to suck on my neck, once again I let another moan slip. Nick groaned. I started to unbutton his shirt and I slipped it off of him. 

Soon Nick and I were just wearing our underwear, he kissed my lips hungerily once more as I flipped us over and was strattling his hips. I felt his hardness between the two thin layers of cotton between out private areas. Nick let out a groan as I let out a moan and grinded against his hardness. I bent down and kissed Nick lips and gentally bit his lip as I sat up straight once more. 

"Come on baby don't tease me"  Nick groaned out breathlessly

I just smirked at him

"Oh alright fine babe, I won't tease you just this time"  I said just as breathlessly as Nick

I bent down and took Nick's lips onto my own and set the rythem of the kiss, soon it wasn't enough so I deepened the kiss and let my tongue slide into his mouth and explored it a little bit just as Nick did with his tongue and my mouth. Soon we were battleing eachother for dominance. Nick gave in and let me in. Nick tangled his fingers in my hair so he could keep my lips as close to his own as possible. I broke the kiss for some much needed breath. But as soon as I got some fresh breath, I slammed my lips on his own again. 

Nick flipped us other and I wrapped my legs around his ass. Nick broke the kiss this time and started to slide down my body and kiss everything he could. When he got to my breasts he gave each one special attention and sucked on my nipples. Soon he reached my pantie line and took my panties into his mouth and stripped them off my body, once they were off Nick came back up to my lips and let me take his boxers off. I felt Nick lay one of his hands between my legs and I instantly got wet. I smiled into the kiss, soon Nick was soon positioned and I felt Nick Jr at my enterance and  he slowly started to enter me. 

"Damn Demi, You're tight"  Nick said between grunts
"It could also be that Nick Jr is big"   I smirked and moaned out
"It's taking everything I got to not cum right now"  Nick grunted out

I just smirked

Finally Nick was able to start slowly rocking his hips back and forth. I let moan after moan slide out as Nick kept grunting. I ate up his lips and took my time tasting his lips, by this time I had already scratched up his back. Once again flipped us over soon I could be on top. In my opinion Nick was going a tad bit to slow, I sped things up and little bit, bouncing up and down. Nicks hands found their ways to my hips and he just help me there. I bent down and started to kiss him once more, teasing him just a bit but I guess Nick didn't like that to much because he begged for enterance by licking my lips which I galdly gave and once again we were fighting for dominace.

Soon Nick and I both finished. I layed on his chest as Nick Jr. shrunk inside me and slide out by itself. Nick groaned.

"Damn, Demi"  Was all Nick could say
"I know Nick, trust me I know"  I said

We had made some sweet loved and I felt myself falling more and more in love with Nick by the second. I rolled off him but kept my head on his chest as I pulled up the bed sheets and we both fell asleep. Nick had his arms around my shoulders. 

~END R RATED SCENE~

The following morning I found Nick staring at me and playing with my hair. I smiled up at him and he returned the smile.

"Last night was amazing Demi"  Nick said to me
"No need to thank me babe..you were amazing, thank you"   I said

This caused Nick to laugh. I looked over at the time and saw it was already 10am. 

I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my cloest. Nick got out of bed as well and slapped my ass and bring me back into him and kissing my shoudler blade. 

Soon he stopped and I groaned in frusteration but went to get dressed as he got dressed as well in the jeans he worse last night and the tshirt he had underneath his button down shirt. On the way out of my room, I grabbed my phone and we made out way to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Nick's POV

Last night was amazing. Demi and I made sweet love. When I woke up she was smiling in her sleep, I started to play with her hair softly. Soon Demi woke up and smiled up at me, I smiled down at her. 

I know that I belonged here, with her. I may be rushing it but I really wanted to marry her soon. I wanted to make her Mrs. Demetria Devonne Lovato-Jonas. 

"Last night was amazing Demi"  I said to Demi
"No need to thank me babe..you were amazing, thank you"   Demi said

This cause me to laugh. She slowly got out of bed and walked to her closet. I got out of bed as well and walked over to her. I slapped her naked ass and brought her back into me and started to kiss her shoulder blade. I soon stopped and she let out a frusterated groan. 

We both got dressed, Demi grabbed her phone as we walked from her room. We walked into the kitchen and made breakfast. 

Selena's POV

Yesterday after I pick Katie up from Demi's we went to the trampoline place afterwards we went paintballing then we decided to go bowling. Lets just say I had a blast with Katie. I can't wait to have kids of my own whether they are blood or adopted, I couldn't wait for that time to come. 

We decided to go back to my house and order pizza dilivery. When we got there I showed Katie where the shower was and then went to take a shower myself. When I got out, the doorbell rang out and Katie yelled out something that I didn't quite catch.

"Katie don't answer the door, stay back"  I yelled to her

I haven't ordered our pizza yet and I knew it wasn't Demi. I have had some problems with fans finding out my home address and paying me vists. 

Catiously I opened the door only to find Niall standing there with three pizza's in hand. I let out a sigh and opened the door wider so he could come in. 

"Sorry baby, you told me that you were spending the Night with Katie and I figured I would birng you guys some pizza, I probably should have called you or something first"  Niall said as I closed and locked the door

"No its fine babe. We both just took showers and I was about to order pizza."  I said to him 

Niall kissed my cheek and walked into my kitchen. 

"Katie it's just Niall you can come down"  I yelled to her
"Okay, coming Aunt Selena"  Katie yelled down to me

And all of a sudden I saw Katie running down the stairs and cutting the corner sharp before running into the kitchen. I heard her say something to Niall before I heard her laugh and his chuckle. I laughed silently and shook my head as I walked into my kitchen only to find my niece and my boyfriend devoring one of the pizza's already.

These to crack me up, I grabbed my own plate and three slices of pizza. After we ate we watched some movies in which I made a mistake of letting Katie pick. She picked out We Bought A Zoo, Princess Protection Program, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, and The Wizards Movie. Now, I am not ashamed of my Disney days but I didn't enjoy watching myself on my tv, its a little weird. I could have dealt without the disney movies in which I starred in but everything else were amazing picks. 

After the movies, I noticed Katie start to yawn so I told her to follow me to her room. 

"Goodnight Uncle Niall"  Katie said to Niall as she gave him a kiss on the cheek
"Goodnight Katie"  Niall responded

When we were out of ear shot I decided to ask her

"So Uncle Niall?"  I asked 
"Well yea, he's moms friend and we text every so often so yea."  Katie replyed with
"Oh well alright kiddo"  I said as I threw my arm over her shoulder and led her to her room

She was asleep before I left the room. I went down to Niall and cuddled with him for a bit before he decided he was tired as well, he went into the usual guest room he stayed in when he spent the night. I soon followed suit and went to sleep in my own room. 

Katie's POV

I had an amazing evening with Selena with a surprise visit by Niall. I surprised myself a little last night when I called him Uncle Niall but he didn't seem to mind so I let it slide. I woke up to find Niall cooking breakfast and no Selena in sight. I guess she was still a little asleep. 

"Hey Katie, do you mind going to wake you aunt?"   Niall asked me
"What? How did you know it was me?"   I asked him
"Because I heard you come in, and when its Selena she comes over to me and kisses me goodmorning and since that didn't happen, I guessed to was you"  Niall said
"Well then..um..yea I'll go wake her"  I said

~Skip a few hours~

I was heading outside to play basketball with Selena seeing as we were both bored and Niall left not long ago. We got really into the game and suddenly I got a splitting pain in my my right knee before I fell.

Selena's POV

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Katie fall and struggle to get up. I drop the ball and ran over to her. I picked her up and got her inside before I started to ask any questions.

"Katie, whats wrong? Why did you fall?"   I asked
"I don't know..I got a sudden pain in my right knee and then I fell"  She said

I ran to get my phone that I left outside and call Demi. I scrolled to her contact and hit dial and waited for her to pick up.

After 6 Rings she finally picked up

"Demi, come here know"  I said into the phone
"Selena? Whats going on?"  Demi asked fractically
"Katie fell but she said she got a sudden pain in her right knee"  I said

Soon Demi arrived and rushed over to Katie and kissed her head. Katie smiled weakly at Demi but you could tell the smile held alot of pain. 

At this point Nick came over to us and picked Katie up and rushed out to the car. Once Demi and I were in the car he drove off in the direction on the hospital. When we got there Demi ran inside and got a nurse with a wheel chair inside and Nick set her in the wheelchair. 

They wouldn't let us past a set of doors and led us into a private waiting room. Time tickled by slowly until suddently a doctor appered in the door.

"Kaitlyn Devonne Leigh Lee Lovato's Family?"  He called out
"Well it seems that she tore her ACL and slightly tore her MCL"  The doctor said
"How can it recover"  Demi asked the doctor
"Well she will need surgery for her torn ACL, but we have an amazing surgon on staff at the moment and we can prep her right away"  The Doctor said
"Can we see her before we decide anything"  Demi asked
"Of course right this way"  The doctor said

We were led over to Katie room, when we walked in we saw that Katie had a brace on her knee to keep it still and made it impossible for her to bend it. The three of us each gave her a hug before Demi got into the serious bussiness.

"Katie, you need surgery for your knee"  Demi said
"I know mom, the doctor told me when I asked"  Katie said
"Okay well...the surgery....."  Demi said

But before she could finish her statement. Katie started to talk. 

"I want the surgery"  Katie said with a determined voice
"That means you can't do any of the other stuff until we come back home then"  Demi said
"Mom, I can't do anything as it is. I want the surgery"  Katie said

Demi told Nick to get the doctor and paperwork. 

"Wait, Where are we going?"  Katie asked
"Um..Well..in two weeks we are leaving on my world tour"  Demi said
"What about my therapy?"  Katie asked
"I will hire a physical therapist to come on the road with us and you can do your exercises at our stops and on the bus or plane"  Demi said
"Alright...well lets get this surgery over"  Katie said

She was trying hard to hide the pain from her face but you could hear it in her voice. I felt so bad for her. Soon Nick came back with the doctor and Demi signed the paperwork and they said they would be back in a few minutes to get Katie prepped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers! I am so so sorry about the wait on the chapter. I got a little busy with school and school work and looking for a job. 

I had a little slip up yesterday so in order to get over it, I spent all day today writing this long update for you guys. Yesterday was a disaster but baby steps is all it takes. 

So Nick and Demi did the deed. For those of you who read it, did I write it okay? It was my first rated r scene. 
What do you guys think about the surgery?
I know Demi kicked off her world tour already and that I am a little behind but opps. 

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Read, Comment and Vote. 

I love you all! Remeber to stay strong because you are all worth it and you guys have a bright future a head of you all. 

~RYS

My Quote For the Day

To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people just exist that is all. ~Unknown        

My challenge to you guys...
Do something that makes you feel alive. Go against the norm and be you. Be orignal bcause thats the best thing to be. There is nobody better to be then to be yourself cause everyone else is already taken, plus being normal is boring. 

~~PEACE~~