Chapter 6: Katie? Where are you?

Recap

Demis's POV

Once Selena and I finished talking, I drank the rest of my tea and headed back upstairs to chagne. I kiss Katie on her hear and whisper goodnight then walk over to my side of the bed and slide in pulling Katie close to me in process. Again happy that my babygirl is safe in my arms again tonight falling into a dreamless sleep. 

Chapter 6: Katie? Where are
 you?

Katie's POV

     ~Previous Night in the car~

      Hey Mom?

     Yes kiddo?

     I am so sorry that I ran away from you at the mall today. I did not mean to scare you today. I just felt so gross trying on all those clothes. I said to her.

     Oh babygirl. I know you are sorry. I just wish instead of running away that you came and talked to me babygirl. I love you Katie. Demi said.

    ~Present Day~

       When we got home yesterday Demi carried me into her room...well I guess it is our room for now since we still haven't ordered my bed but I am in no rush since it enjoy sleeping with her. It is so calming. As she carried me into our room Demi asked me if I wanted to go pick out stuff for my room tomorrow like my bed, desk, dresser, computer, posters and other stuff. I barely mumble out sure then ask if I cango back to sleep. She just giggles a little and says sure. Demi tells me that she is going to make herself some tea then she will come back to bed to sleep.

      I felt a pair of lips on my forhead and then the other side of the bed dips and heard a whipered goodnight. I feel the other side of the bed dip so I knew Demi was finally in bed. All of a sudden I am pulled close to her and I feel her chin on top of my forehead. I listen to her breathing. Starting to fall asleep. Soon though I couldn't sleep.  I roll over and I look at the alarm clock on the headboard of Demi's bed and see that it is only 1 am. For some reason I couldn't sleep at all, only sleeping a hour. My mind keeps wandering to the stunt I pulled yesterday at the mall. My demons are playing around in my head and are getting louder as every minute passes. I can't control them I self harmed and purged when Demi adoppted me. I know what you might be thinking I am only 14 years old....how would my life be so hard that I did that? But guess what...Demi was 11 the first time she cut. What can I say..Im a major lovatic. 

                    ~Flashback~ (May cause triggering)

     Come here you little bitch. Why are you still here? You should just kill yourself but you would probably fail at that to because god knows you fail at everything you do. My adoptive father Chuckie screams at me. Next thing I know his hand makes contact with my face and he starts punching and kicking me all over. After 45 minutes of these blow he finally stops and I can get away. I run into the small bathroom next to my room to inspect the lastest damage he infliced to me. FUCK! I can see the bruise on my cheek forming already and a black eye also forming. Hopefully I have enough makeup to cover the brusies but I doubt it since I have covered the brusies and cuts to my body for a long time already. I decide to take a shower, I turn it on the water before I jump in. I let the water fall on to my body. I reach over and grab my blade from under my soap bottle. I glide my blade over my wrist 8 times with each but being about 4 inches long. Everyone is right when they say how worthless I am. I should just kill myself already.

       I got taken away from Chuckie almost three months later. As he was being dragged away he prmised he would be back to hurt me and kill me. He forced me to have sex with him when I was only 7 years old. I knew he meant it.