Chapter 20

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around at where I was. Not my room. I tried to sit up but let out a cry. I looked down to my stomach and saw that I was bandaged up. My eyes shot up when the door opened. A little girl peeked in and gasped.

"Mommy that girl is awake." She called out and suddenly a woman appeared in the doorway. Behind her I saw my brother and Louis.

"Where am I?" I asked. The woman let Liam walk in front of her. He was by my side in an instant.

"You're at Louis' mom's house. She was taking care of you." No wonder the woman looked familiar. She was a nurse so of course I was here.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"You were jumped..." He whispered. I nodded my head slowly.

"I know. But... Who found me?"

"Some group of people. I don't know but they were taking you to the hospital when they ran into Zayn, Niall and Harry and they brought you here. I'm so sorry Calli. I'm sorry this happened." His voice began to crack. Louis' mom stepped into the room and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Liam, honey, I think Calli just needs some quiet time right now." She said.

"Is that what you want?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

"Could you just go get me something to eat?" I begged and he got up.

"Yeah I can do that. Do you want anything special? I can get anything. I don't care what it is." He started rambling again.

"Just anything. Please. And could you also get me a change of clothes?" I stopped him.

"Okay. I'll be back soon." He kissed my forehead and left the room. Louis followed and so did his sisters. I smiled at Louis' mom and she brought up the chair from the desk beside me.

"Mind if I check?" She asked motioning towards the bandages on my stomach. I nodded and she started undoing the tape around it. It was a little painful but I didn't complain.

"Thank you Miss Tomlinson." I couldn't stand look at the blood or else I may have thrown up on the spot. Weak stoamch.

"Call me Johannah dear."

***

"GET OFF OF ME!" I could feel a warm hand begin to trace up my thigh, " DON'T TOUCH ME! STOP!"

"Shut up you little bitch!" A man with a raspy voice yelled in my ear while another man kicked my rib.

The room was dark and my eyes were filled with so many tears that I could only see the outline of two men, but I heard more than two voices.

~authors note~
I know I haven't been writing guys I'm sorry! Do you guys even want me to continue the book?