Chapter 8

"Dad! Dad stop!! What are you doing? Daddy, please stop hurting him!" I started screaming while trying to yank my dad off Liam, but I end up getting thrown backwards into the wall.

I was awaken to water being poured onto my face.

"Shut the fuck up! Some people don't have school and actually want to sleep in, you know, I don't need to hear your screaming!" Jenna threw the bottle onto my stomach and slammed my door behind her. I threw off my soaked blanket and looked at the clock that read 5:00am.

"Shit!" I yelled and jumped out of bed. My blanket didn't want to let go and I ended up slamming my chin on the thin carpeted floor. As I moaned in pain and got a loud shush from outside of my door, "Fuck you too."

"Excuse me?" My door opened with Liam standing in front of it.

"Oh, hi Liam." I smiled sheepishly standing up holding my chin.

"What did you just say?" He questioned.

"I thought you were Jenna." I muttered.

"Why would yo-wait.. Why are you wet?"

"Oh my lord just never mind. I need to get ready for school." He laughed and I shut the door in his face. I stripped of my soaking wet pajamas and shivered finding a new outfit. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a t shirt walking out of my room with the bucket and my wet clothes. Throwing them on the shower rod to dry, I threw the bottle into the trash and brushed my hair out.

_____

Liam dropped me off at school and I immediately found Niall and Zayn talking to some other kids near the door. Most of them were smoking, including Zayn. I walked up to them ignoring the glares and whispers to and about me.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me and I nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and put himself in front of me. "Hey... I'll handle this okay?"

I didn't understand what he meant but I nodded and moved on. Before I could get to my locker, girls were walking up to me.

"Do you seriously think you're cool for punching Jack in the face?" A ginger stated then giggled.

"You're not gonna get away with it." The other one happily stated. They all stared at me looking like bobble head. I quickly walked around them.

The boys walked to the Senior hallway and I continued in my normal routine to my first hour when I past Jack's locker. His nose was purple and he had those little nose bandages on him. His friends noticed my glance and started busting out laughing, Jack got pissed off and stomped away, probably heading to the office now.

_____

Fifth hour came fast, Pre-Calculus, the class was mostly Seniors so I sat in the back away from all the big kids. I hadn't been suspended yet. Niall has this class with me, but from some odd reason he wasn't there. He always comes to my locker in between every hour since the move. But today he hasn't, I figured that he was just being a boy, hanging with his friends. But now something is definitely going on...

When the bell rang I still couldn't find Niall so I just put in my ear buds and said screw it and walked out the front doors to go home but I saw Liam's pickup truck in the parking lot. I started my way to him truck to find him jamming out to 'I Love It' by Icona Pop.... That's manly. I dropped to the ground and crawled my way to the front of the truck. I could hear the music perfectly, so I waited and when Liam was singing "I don't care, I love i-" I jumped on the hood of the car flat on my stomach and Liam screamed at the top off his lungs!

"What the fuck!" He shouted and I slowly rolled off the hood of the car laughing. I was drawing a lot of attention but seriously that was funny as hell!