Chapter 12

Waking up that morning, I wasn't sure if the previous morning had actually been real or just a dream. But once I saw Louis and Niall sprawled along the couches in the living room, I knew it had to be real. Which means I did make out with Niall against a tree. Okay.

I quietly entered the kitchen not wanting to disturb anyone's sleep. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. It was only ten in the morning. Last Sunday no one woke up till noon and I just laid in my bed waiting for someone to wake up. But today here came Jenna walking into the kitchen with a robe on, rubbing her head and grabbing a bottled water out of the fridge. She turned around and jumped when she saw me.

"Oh my god Calli you scared the shit out of me. What the fuck." She held her chest and sat down in front of me.

"Sorry." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"What an apology. Why are you up so early?" She asked and I continued to eat my cereal.

"I normally get up early." I told her and she nodded.

"Well don't be loud. That's all I'm asking." She begged and I are in silence.

"Are you hungover?" I asked her.

"Very." She had her head laying on her arms on the table.

"Do you need anything?" I questioned trying to help.

"Make me breakfast. That'd be perfect." She sighed shutting her eyes and I got myself up and got out the eggs and bacon.

"Eggs and bacon are good right?" She nodded her head and I started cooking her meal. Might as well make breakfast for everyone.

Jenna had fallen asleep on the table wen I got done and I debated with myself whether to wake her or not. I shook her arm a bit.

"Jenna? Do you want your breakfast?" I asked and she just nodded her head. "Okay... I'm putting it on the table for you."

"Okay." She muttered and I sighed putting her plate down and going back to my room. The boys will get their food when they wake up.

~~~~~

Apparently I had fallen back asleep in my room and Liam had woken me up at one in the afternoon. I usually don't sleep in that late but with the current circumstances it was ok.

"Oh my god I'm starving." I whined going towards the kitchen. I walked past the group of boys in the living room and straight to the fridge. I grabbed stuff to make a sandwich and made one.

"Thank you for the breakfast this morning." A hand placed on my lower back and I turned to see Niall lightly smiling at me.

"No problem." I sighed taking my plate into the living room and sitting on the couch. Just as I had thought, Niall followed and took the spot next to me. Harry and Jenna were cuddled up next to each other and Liam was in the shower. Louis and Zayn were home I guess.

"So Calli... Did you enjoy the party last night?" Harry asked.

"I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where did you two disappear off to anyway last night? I know Liam said you two were alone together." Jenna eyes us both.

"It's really none of your guys' business." Niall answered. Their eyes got wide and they gave each other a smirk.

"That must mean something happened." Harry laughed.

"Nothing happened, you're just stupid." Niall argued.

"Sure... Okay... So was it a hot make out or did you two have sex against a tree or some shit?" Jenna played and I just waited for Niall to answer for us. He's obviously a better liar than I am.