Chapter 4

Rin woke up in the morning, slightly happy that she wasn't blinded by the sun. She looked at Len, who was still asleep, and smiled softly."Len? Are you up?" She asked, burying her face in his bare chest.

 "Yeah." He muttered sleepily.  He held her tighter and turned over so she was on top of him and kissed her softly. They put their clothes on afterwards and gave each other a quick kiss before Len left. When Len came back, they gave each other a kiss again and ate dinner. At the table, Len told Rin everything  that happened in his day. After that, they went to sleep like everyday and night. A few months had passed when their confessions were made and they became closer than before. Not only that, Kaito and his wife, Miku, were suspecting that Rin and Len were secretly married along with everyone else.

 Unlike Kaito, Miku cared about everyone's business and didn't want to be rude to Rin. Maybe I'm going way to far with this. I mean, really, it's just a few months since her accident and I don't want to be rude to her. I really want to know her better, I don't want to be rude and intruding to her.... I guess it will be better if Kaito asked Len, but what if Len tells Rin? What if she thinks that we are noisy? Maybe I am going to far with this. Miku thought while eating breakfast before Kaito had to leave. "What are you thinking about, Miku?" Kaito asked. Miku looked at him, slightly surprised.

 "What?" 

"You were staring off into space, then you put you head on your hand and spinning your spoon around your bowl, then you laid your head down on the table and started to whisper things. What's on your mind?" He asked, and Miku told him everything she was thinking that moment. 

"Your such a worrywart, Miku." He said, not long after Kaito heard a noise in the roof and they left. It's not Kaito who's easily scared, it's Miku. She is recovering for paranoia. Like Rin, she was shot in the head but wasn't losing blood fast. But, what gave her paranoia was the bombs. The people who took her had her in a bomb circle and had bombs around her, one by one the bombs went off and she kept screaming. When Kaito and Miku got to the Hideout, they saw Rin and Len kissing before he left. Before Kaito left, he gave a talk about Miku going up to Rin and asking her about it. They gave each other a quick kiss before Kaito left and Miku slowly approached Rin. 

Ok Miku, I can do this. I mean, she looks nice and sweet, but I've never actually talked to her. I have but just a few words then left... but what if she yells at me? Or what if Meiko asks me something? Or what if a bomb blows up in the middle of my sentence and I act like a little kid hearing thunder for the first time? what if I stutter? Or I forget what to say? Or she thinks I'm too nosy? Or someone scares me? Or Haku checks up on Rin or me? Or what if Kaito, Len and/or Gakupo finds another girl who got raped or shot and interrupts me? Or the hideout catches on fire? Or what if someone thought I was confessing!? No, no, no, I need to thing positively.. well, it's kinda hard to do that when your recovering from paranoia... Well, I'll try my best!!  Miku thought, she tried not think bad thoughts while still approaching her. "Hey Rin?" she asked, Rin looked at her before answering. Miku could tell that she was thinking deeply about something, but Miku tried not to ask that. 

"Are you and Len secretly married? I'm sorry if I'm being too nosy, but I'm just wondering that because I always see you kissing each other. So that why I think that..." Miku said, After her 'speech', Rin started to laugh. 

"No, we aren't married. And don't be afraid to ask me anything, I don't have anything special to tell." Rin said and Miku sighed of relief. After that, they found a girl with pink hair and the nurse had to make Miku watch her. Of course, Miku was shivering in fear, afraid that the girl will wake up and scare her or she will kill her. After that, the Shion couple went back in their cozy home, were Miku felt save. Apparently, they both ask the blondes the same thing. At Rin and Len's house, he told her about his day as usual. 

"Rin?" Len asked as Rin was putting the dishes up from dinner. 

"Yes Len?"

 "can I ask you something?"

 "Sure. you don't need to ask me to ask me a question though." 

"Will you marry me, Rin?" Rin froze where she was standing and looked back at him. 

"Are you serious?" She asked, he gave her a nod and showed her the ring. Rin threw her hands around Len and started to cry. After that she said yes and they shared a loving kiss. "Where did you even find the ring?" 

"There was an abandoned  jewlery shop not far from where I was posted, so Kaito and I went in and looked around. Hegelped me pick it out." Len explained to her.

 "Len, I need to tell you something" Rin said after they both settled down a little. 

"What is it Rin?" he asked, she took a deep breath and looked at him and smiled at him.

"Len, I'm pregnant."