Chapter 10

Kaito walked down they hallway, making his way to Rin's destination. His shoes made a sound like a principal walking down the hall, echoing down the strip. Its been about a week since the invasion happened in the Kagamine's home. Rin got slightly better, but she's still asking him if her husband is alright. Len had improved as well, he got some stitches and has gotten better. He can how sit up without pain stabbing him somewhere, and now can walk slightly. In matter of fact, he just asked Kaito to tell his wonderful wife that he's ready to see her. As Kaito turned the corner, he heard small noises from Meiko's home, where Rin is staying currently. He opened the door and stepped inside the lively home, seeing some of Lily's family in the home. "Rin," He said, knowing that she would get what he meant. Rin handed Lily Kyoko and walked out of the door with Kaito.

"How's Miku doing?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"She's fine, she's happy that we have a family like yours now. Not that we are trying to be better than you, she's glad that we have a cute one."
Rin nodded, smiling slightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come to Mikus birth, I should've been there to see her."

"No, it's fine. You were upset about Len so no need to feel upset about not going to Mikus birth. You have a reason not to be there, plus she said that she felt sorry for you and Len."

"Well tell her that I said congratulations and thank you."

"I will."

The rest of the way was quiet, their footsteps echoing down the hall and up the stairs. Once they were outside of the hospital wing, Rin waited outside the door. She felt the worry go away as she heard her husbands voice, happiness filling her up. Kaito came out of the door a minute later, putting his hand on his on her shoulder. "Good luck."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

Kaito walked away as Rin walked into the room. Seeing Len, she rush toward him and gave him a huge hug. Tears rolled down her cheeks and off her chin, making small wet dots appear on Len's shirt.

"I'm so glad your okay, Len." Rin said, softly pulling away from their hug.

"I am too, Rin." Len said before giving her a soft, gentle kiss. When they pulled away, Rin sat down in a chair next to him before telling him what happened while he was gone, including her finding her mother.

"That's good, Rin. I'm glad that you found your family." Len said smiling at her, earning a smile back.

"Kyoko said her first word yesterday."

"She did!?"

"Yea, I was talking to Meiko when she said it."

"What did she say?"

"She said 'daddy'."

"Really?"

"Yea, she probably misses you a lot. "

"My baby girl probably does." Len said, smiling at the sight of his daughter.

"So who else visited you while you were here?"

"Haku, Kaito, Gakupo, and you. They said that they wanted you to see me first when I get better."

"Ok, well I'm glad they said that." Rin said while softly stroking Lens hair. Rin lied her head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"So when are you coming back home, or where I'm staying actually."

"Haku and Dell said probably in a few months. Or they said when most of my wounds had healed and I feel like moving around."

"Alright then, I hope that you come home soon."

"Same here."

Len softly wrapped his arm around Rin, closing his eyes softly. Rin took a deep breath and kept her eyes closed while taking in her husband's embrace. When Kaito walked in to see how the two together again, he walked into the sight of sleeping together, in the same stance they were before they fell asleep. So Kaito went down to Meiko and asked her to help him. They carefully moved Len father left of the bed and filled the rest of the space with Rin's petite body, placing her shoes on the floor and Rin's blanket Meiko brought up. Kaito and Meiko then exited the room quietly and shutting the door softly after turning off the lights in the room, telling Haku why shouldn't she burst in there. The two went separate ways, after waving bye to each other, and returned to their home. When Rin woke up from her peaceful slumber, she rolled over and opened her eyes. Once seeing Len she smiled slightly, missing his warmth by her. She got up off of the bed slowly, looking for her shoes on the ground. Once finding her shoes, she leave the room and went downstairs. She entered into Meiko's home, she sat into the small dining room table, propping her head onto her hand. Meiko heard Rin enter the home, and rubbed her hand up and down softly on Rin's back. "You miss him don't you, Rin?"

"Yes, I do." Rin said, holding back her tears. Meiko pulled the chair next to Rin and sat down, giving her a hug while Rin a hug while she cried.

"Don't worry, Len's going to be back soon. He's going to come back real soon Rin, don't worry." Meiko said, continuing to rub her back. Rin nodded and cried in Meiko chest, trying to believe that what she said was true. She sat up in her chair and wiped her tears off. She smiled slightly at Meiko before closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath.

"I'm alright."

"Ok, want to have a cup of tea before I crash?"

"Sure, that'll be nice."

The whole few weeks went by slowly, but at the same time fast as the same. Rin has been bringing Ren and Kyoko up to see Len now, plus Miku has been going up also. And just like Meiko said, Len came home quickly. At 12 o'clock am, Len came back home for Rin and their small peace and their small family.
________________________

We have about 302 reads, but most of the reads are in the earlier chapters. I am proud of this amount of reads but upset as well. Please also help me if I should end the story soon or not, this has 11 chapters and I may do more. Thank you all for understanding and keep reading!