"Arigatou," Hiashi nodded then he looked at Shikamaru. "I'll see you around,"

"Take care, Hiashi-sama," Shikamaru said. "And let me know if you want to attend the birth, I'll try to squeeze you in,"

"That is not my position. I believe Naruto should be there, help and accompany my daughter," Hiashi said and Shikamaru chuckled.

"That's his job since the beginning of their marriage. You don't have to worry about that," Shikamaru said with a smirk. "Naruto is capable of this, Hiashi-sama. He's going to be a great father,"

After he said that, Shikamaru can feel himself hearing Naruto told him that other night when Hinata was having a mood swing and almost explode his head - saying he was going to be an awful father that he'll make his family a miserable and everything was wrong. Shikamaru looked at the ceiling, trying to remember how he remembered it so clearly but shrugged his shoulders since he doesn't care that much. On the other hand, Hiashi chuckled before nodding in agreement. He turned around and walked out from the room, going to Hinata's room to check on his daughter.

"Naruto really did a great job if he made Hiashi-sama trusts him for marrying Hinata," Kakashi mumbled made Shikamaru chuckled.

"Mendokse, he even convinced our main enemy during the 4th Great Ninja War to come to our side. Naruto is unpredictable," Shikamaru said.

Kakashi looked at the Hyuugas who disappeared to the other room. "Let's just hope his optimistic could come down to his son,"

Shikamaru crossed his arms on his chest before mumbling under his breath, "It's better if his son has his own personality. He doesn't have to be like his father, just being himself would make Naruto very happy,"

"I can't argue with that," Rokudaime laughed.

The Hyuuga leader walked to the lift along with his two guards. He pressed the number to her floor and wait patiently as the lift took him there. Soon, they walked to the corridor of rooms and finally see the exact number that Shikamaru told him. He gave his guards a sign to wait outside while he go inside and check up on his daughter which they obeyed, or else they're going to be in big trouble. Hyuuga clan was known for their discipline, and let's just say Naruto almost broke that legacy accidentally when he invited all the guards to Ichiraku Ramen as his celebrations due his marriage to Hyuuga Hinata. Hiashi looked upset back then, but deep inside, he quiet enjoyed their happiness. Maybe pinching his right ear for ruining their discipline was too harsh for him when all Naruto did was to have fun.

He knocked the door twice before he opened the door, revealing the soft blue colored wall and his daughter sitting on the hospital bed. But the first he saw was the flowers around the room. He examine them and read 'congratulations on your baby boy' on each of different color flowers. He smiled before he pulled the curtain a little and saw his daughter - still looking as beautiful as ever, sitting there with a hospital gown. She was eating a chicken cream soup and was surprised to see her father entering the room.

She smiled happily and say, "I'm glad you're here, Otou-sama,"

"I can say the same," he said before he took a seat near the bed. He saw the big bump on her belly made his eyes widen at how huge it is. He put his hand on her belly while she was finishing the food before smiling at her father who was rubbing it. He gasped a little when he felt a little kick before looked up to Hinata with wide eyes. "He kicked! Did you feel that, Hinata?"