"Yamero, Shikamaru," he stopped him. "They aren't intruders,"

Not long after that, the leader of the Hyuuga clan enter the room with his usual serious face. Even Shikamaru shook his head for being too reckless. He should've known that Hinata's father is very strict, especially for his daughter so it's understandable. Hiashi entered the room while his guards stayed behind the door frame, he saw all the facilities that won't harm his daughter for the birth. Kakashi and Shikamaru remained silence as the leader clan inspects the room.

"That reckless boy gave me a late announcement about my daughter's pregnancy. I will never forgive him," Hiashi said as he clenched his fist, even Shikamaru gulped at how scary Hinata's father is. How can Naruto pull this off?

"What do you mean, Hiashi-sama? I knew Hinata was pregnant when she was 4 months pregnant," Kakashi shrugged.

Hiashi turned to him while knitting his eyebrows together, squinting his eyes, expressing himself that he's serious with this situation. "I know my daughter is pregnant when Naruto told me they're having an otoko no akachan,"

"Otoko no akachan?" Kakashi blinked his eyes with a surprised expression. "I don't remember him telling me what the gender is!"

"He totally forgot to make a gender reveal party like he told us before. Mendokse na," Shikamaru shrugged.

Otoko no akachan: baby boy

"After his son's birth, I'm going to beat his head," Hiashi complained as he looked at the ceiling with a disgust look.

Kakashi chuckled. "With do respect, Hiashi-sama, I don't think that's necessary-,"

"Oh, he'll pay for sure!" Hiashi suddenly yelled made the two of them flinched. "Naruto didn't tell me first about my own daughter's pregnancy. I always question myself, what is in his head this entire time?"

"He's the Konoha no Eiyuu, Hiashi-sama. I believe he has reasons," Rokudaime said. "He's still learning of how to make a family and I think he's doing great so far,"

Konoha no Eiyuu: Hero of Konohagakure

"Sore dake janai, Naruto had missions to attend so there weren't plenty of times for him to tell you," Shikamaru contributed the Rokudaime. "But at the end of the day, he told you,"

Sore dake janai: not just that

Hiashi sighed in defeated of their arguments before he looked at the Hokage and say, "So, how's the preparation?"

"It's ready," Kakashi said. "We only need your daughter's sign. As soon as that, we'll immediately start the birth,"

"Is Hinata here? Or is she still staying in the house?" Hiashi asked them.

Shikamaru answered, "She's in room 24C. She has been there for 3 days, tomorrow is supposed to be her due date,"

"Sokka...," Hiashi nodded before looking at Rokudaime. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Rokudaime-sama. You have helped them so much. Let me repay the favor,"

"Iie, there's no need for that. I volunteered to do this," Kakashi smiled. "I hope for you and your soon grandson to be healthy,"