Seokjin couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but Namjoon got a smack nonetheless while Seokjin blushed even harder, if possible, while chanting "no" over and over. After getting confirmation that his husband didn't want to have sex, Namjoon dragged Seokjin's hand and quickly scrambled up the stairs.

Closing the door blocked out the sexual sounds from downstairs, and the Kim couple sighed out in relief.

"I don't understand how fan fictions can think this would be hot. Are people really into fucking their own pets?! They're practically our kids!" Seokjin yelled, grabbing his hair in a silly manner.

"You read fan fiction?"

"Only about BTS..." Seokjin twiddled his fingers in mock shame. "Most of the time, it's RM x reader...But that's not the point! What do we do, Namjoonie? Our Hobi baby is suffering down there!"

"Well, what do you think he's suffering from?!" Namjoon asked, he was still completely clueless at what was happening.

Seokjin tapped his chin as he thought for a moment.

"It's a heat, it's a period of time where animals must become mated. I read this in my spell book the other day when researching about this. The only thing that can relieve him is either cumming multiple times, or having their mate's seed inside them." Seokjin said firmly.

"But, he doesn't have a mate. So, that's not an option. We could... I don't know, provide him... some relief instead?" Namjoon wondered out loud, looking away from his husband's piercing gaze.

"Kim Namjoon, if you're implying that one of us touch--"

"OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Namjoon holds out his hands in defeat, he could feel Seokjin's rage seeping out of him. The atmosphere of the room suddenly turning colder with each passing second. "I don't mean that we could let him use one of our... you know... playthings?"

Seokjin's anger dissipated immediately and was replaced with embarrassment. He could feel the blood rush into his cheeks as he hid his head in his own hands. 

"So... should I just...?" 

"Just do it, Namjoon. Just... grab it and go, please I'm gonna die from embarrassment right now."

Namjoon nodded and went to their shared closet to search for the unspoken box. It was black and smooth, with an adult store logo on the top of it. Gulping down his pride, Namjoon opened the box was was greeted with the sight of all the toys they had bought over the years, mostly from late night drunk shopping. 

It ranged from dildos to vibrators to handcuffs, and Namjoon mentally cringed at how much was crammed inside the little box. With shaking fingers, he grabbed the pink, rubber dildo and quickly shut the box and putting back into it's designated spot behind Seokjin's sweater. Hiding the toy behind his back, he went down to Hobi, who was still in the living room, moaning.  

Jimin and Kookie were cuddling up and rubbing their bodies next to Hobi's, drawing more sweet sounds from the hybrid's lips.

As soon as Hobi heard his master's foot steps, he turned around and saw Namjoon standing in front of him. Drool dripped from the corners of his mouth as he grasped and clawed the other's leg.

"Muh-Master! It hurts, so much!" Hobi blabbed, tail raised high in the air along with his butt.

Namjoon got onto his knees and petted Hobi's sensitive ears, which allowed another moan to echo in the house.

"I know, but it's gonna be okay. I brought something to make it go away." Namjoon said as he raised the toy.

Hobi only tilted his head cutely and stared back at Namjoon.

"What is that?"

"It's a dildo, Hobi, now I need you to use this to help yourself." Namjoon carefully explained, turning red at the same time.

He set the toy down and slowly backed away, turning away and running back up the stairs. Hobi looked down at the toy and picked it up, still not totally sure of what to do with it. Suddenly, Hobi felt another round of his heat piercing through his body. Heat was pooling in his lower abdomen as the feeling of a thousand electric sparks drew another whimper from the cat hybrid.

Hobi's animal instincts acted up and he soon found himself pushing the toy into his hole, past his folds, the slick making the slide much easier. Screams of pleasure erupted from Hobi's mouth as he felt the cold toy stretching out his warm, tight walls of his pussy. He pushed the entire dildo into his hole, clenching around it happily. The toy seemed to press against all the right spots inside him, causing even more of his fluids to pour out of him. Soon, squelching sounds filled the room as Hobi started to pump the toy and thrust it in and out of him.

"This feels.. soooo good." Hobi purred out, rocking his hips back and forth.

He seemed to forget about the presence of the two other animals, Kookie and Jimin, as he continued to pleasure himself. 

"That should be me making Hobi feel good." Jimin snarled as he eyes the weird thing in Hobi's pussy.

"Yeah, welcome to the club." Kookie says, sulking.