🍏🍋Taehyung

||Skin Tight Black Dress||
Taehyung x fem!reader ✭

*****

Hi hello hallo annyeonghaseyo hey wassup people this is inspired by a dope ass edit I found on insta thanks to MakotosHoe so it's dedicated to her although it's not her bias but I'm in the process of making one for ya love~

*****

also get ready bc this finna be hot as hell whoooops sorrynotsorry

*****

OK BUT RED HAIRED KIM TAEHYUNG IS MY AESTHETIC AND HE SLAYS MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE-

*****

"(Y/n), you almost ready? We need to be there in an hour!" Taehyung yells upstairs from the landing of the stairs.

"Yeah, give me a minute! My curling/straightening iron needs to cool!" You yell back.

"As long as it's off and unplugged, I highly doubt it'll cause a fire, love." You could hear Taehyung rolling his eyes.

You looked at the time. It has been about 20 minutes since you've done your hair, and you did turn it off, unplugged it, and put it in a safe place to cool. You thought it over before shrugging and deciding that your husband is right. "Ah, fine!" You quickly glance over your outfit with the floor mirror that was in yours and Taehyung's shared master bedroom. You smirked upon seeing how nicely the dress looked on you.

Not wanting to make it seem like you were stalling any longer, you quickly put on some simple black heels, and made your way downstairs

Not wanting to make it seem like you were stalling any longer, you quickly put on some simple black heels, and made your way downstairs. You felt your husband's piercing dark orbs on your body as you looked down at your feet to make sure you wouldn't trip over anything. You had to suppress your giggles at the thought that such a simple dress was getting to him already.

Once you reached the landing, you squished your husband's cheeks before quickly pecking those gorgeously red lips of his, which was just a few shades lighter than his red hair. "Alright, let's go before they officially start it."

Since you left the house before him, he got an excellent view of your ass. He was loving the way the dress framed it, and he made a mental note that he would like to see you in that dress more.

Not too long after both of you got in the car and drove off, you felt Taehyung reach his hand over and gently rest it on your thigh. Not wanting him to do anything risque, you lifted his hand off of your thigh so you can intertwine yours and his fingers. You two were going to a charity dinner, hosted by your parents, and so you didn't want anything happening while the two of you were there.