45. The Beginning...

Start from the beginning

I came back outside and handed a shirt to each of the boys, who took them before taking their old shirts off and replacing them with the new clean ones. I looked over at all of them, to see all of them had put their shirts on, apart from Zayn, revealing multiple tattoos that covered his chest.

"Zayn?" I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm not cold." He smirked, "I don't need one."

"Well then really none of you need one. Just do it Zayn."

"Nah I'm good."

"Zayn." I warned, becoming increasingly worried at the dangerous glare Harry was giving him.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He grinned, "I'll just be here."

"Fine." I huffed, sitting down on the log again, relishing in the warmth of the fire.

Harry growled, getting up and walking off without another word.

"Harry?" I called after him, "Where are you going?"

"Doesn't matter." He spat, "Leave me alone."

I sighed, glaring at Zayn who was still sitting there smugly.

"Thank you, Zayn." I snarled,

"What?" He protested "Not my problem he's like that."

I rolled my eyes, getting up without saying anything else and following the direction that Harry had gone in.

--

Past the camp was a hill which lead down to a rock that jutted out over the rest of the valley we were on the edge of. There was Harry, sitting with his legs dangling over the side and his back hunched. His hands were in his lap as he looked down into the steep valley, with a river flowing past at the bottom.

I walked up behind him, trying to be as quiet as possible, but didn't consider that he was in fact a vampire, and could hear me not matter how quiet I was.

"Go away." He muttered once I was a few steps behind him.

"But Ha-"

"No. Go away."

I took a deep breath and sat down next to him anyway, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I was hoping you wouldn't listen to me." He admitted, smiling happily to himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Actually doesn't matter, I know Zayn's a prick."

He chuckled, resting his head on top of mine as he took my. hand in his and rubbed the back soothingly with his thumb.

"You ok?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I smiled,

"Just making sure." He nodded, "You worry me, you know?"

I smiled, trying to pull my head up which in turn made Harry do the same. He grinned at me, pushing me backwards gently and trapping me underneath him between his arms and knees.

He leant down, kissing my neck gently, inhaling deeply as he did. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my breathing faultered, becoming shaky as I held him to me. He smirked against my neck as he moved up and down along a line from my ear to my shoulder and collarbones.

I pulled him up slightly by his hair and pulled him against my lips, making him smile. I combed my fingers through his hair, which he seemed to enjoy as he let out a quiet moan, which I wouldn't heard if he wasn't so close.

He pulled back again to look into me eyes, kissing my nose and chuckling. I turned my head to the side slightly, subliminally asking him what he was laughing at.

"I'm so glad you decided to walke home that night." He smirked, kssing me again before rolling over to the side and pulling me into him.

"Me too." I whispered, "Are we going to go back?"

"To Zayn?" He scoffed, "No thanks."

"We'll freeze out here!" I laughed.

"Well you will, I'm fine." He said, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I don't like the sound of that." I laughed, pushing him off me and getting up. "I'm going back."

"Wait wait wait!" He called, "You can have my shirt, I don't need it."

"Where have I heard that before?" I laughed, taking his shirt from him after he had taken it off and handed it to me.

"Shut up." He smiled, "Just accept my offer."

"Alright, calm down." I chuckled, lying down in his arms again.

"Night, sweetheart." He murmured, tucking his head inbetween mine and my shoulder.

"Night, Harry." I whispered, going to sleep with a contented smile on my face.

~*~

Unedited, sorry. Wrote this on my phone sooo...

Right, this is the build up to the last chapters of the book.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN ITS NEAR THE END, JUST NEAR THE END OF THE MAIN PLOT BIT DONT KILL ME!!

If you have any ideas of where you want the plot to go, just comment down below. I love hearing your thoughts, and it makes me feel special when I get votes and comments.

Love you guys :)

Tams xx