I turned off my phone once again, Hailey was still staring at him.

"Go talk to him." I said

"Fine I will."

She walked up to him. All I could see was a bunch of nodding and mouths moving. I couldn't hear a single word. Then she nodded and came back. Something was wrong, her smile turned into a frown and tears started to form. She ran out of the classroom.

"Hailey wait!" I said, I followed her into the bathroom.

"He doesn't like me!" she said

"Aw I'm so sorry, atleast now you know."

"I made a complete fool of myself, he started to laugh when I was walking away!" She grabbed a paper towel and dabbed under her eyes to make sure not to smudge her makeup.

"His loss. You are a wonderful girl! He's a jerk." I gave her a hug.

"Thanks Zo." We walked back into the classroom.

The day went how it was supposed to go, boring teachers, boring lessons, boring school, and boring homework. The only fun part was lunch and then the thrilling rush of the last bell letting you know that hell is over. I meant school, eh what's the differnce. I walked outside and tried to look for Joe. I noticed a huge group of people, that must be him. I pushed people out of the way.

"Hey." He said

"Hi." I said

"Give me a couple minutes." He laughed

"Haha of course."

I stepped back and watched him take pictures and sign things. After a few minutes he walked over to me.

"Let's go before more people show up."

"I agree."

We started to walk and I could hear people ooeing. God they don't know anything! We got to my car.

"I'm driving." said Joe

"But.." I got interrupted

"Haha nope I am."

"Okay." I sat in the passenger seat, while Joe started the car up. As we pulled away a bunch of girls were taking pictures and whispering to each other.

"I guess they think we're dating huh?" said Joe

"Yea, it's hilarious since I'm dating Q." I said

"Yea so how are you two anyway? He's never been this happy before."

"Aw it's going great! Like honestly it's perfect."

"That's so cute. He deserves the best after all he's been through. Glad you're part of our lives now."

"I'm glad too! I've always loved you guys since the beginning."

"That's amazing! Great to have a true fan/ friend now." I blushed.

"Where are we going? Also you kinda caused a scene back there with those girls." I said

"Hey it will give you some popularity credit and just to town to get some food."

"You mean donuts?"

"Yes of course!"

We arrived at Chantelleblu, it sounded French and fancy but once we walked in, it wasn't. I saw Murr and Sal sitting at a nearby table, Sal noticed us."

"Hey!" said Sal

"Oh hi." said Joe, we walked over to the table and sat down.

"Joe what's this? Where's Brian?" I asked confused

"It's a lunch/dinner date with us 4."

"But why? I'm so confused."

"They have donuts here don't worry!" Laughed Joe

"He's making this so confusing I know, Joe stop it!" said Murr

"Anyway, we want to throw a suprise birthday party for Q at his house. It's coming up on March."

"Oh that clears everything up!" I said

"Yeah so we need Q to leave for a couple hours that day. Maybe take him to the cabin."

"Oh okay, we probably will stay there longer than we need to though, If you know what I mean." I winked which made everyone crack up. Joe was munching on his marble frosted donut.

"Okay okay you do that the day before his actual birthday take him there and come back the next day." said Murr

"Ya and we can have a sleep over!" said Joe with his mouth full.

"Chew you fat ass!" Laughed Sal.

"Hey! You're fat too!"

"Where is Q anyway? He hasn't texted me since this morning." I said changing th subject.

"I don't know. Home maybe." said Murr

"So we all clear on what to do?" asked Joe. I nodded.

"Great! Let's get some food! I'm starving." said Sal.

We got our menus out and started to browse the selections.