Chapter 22.

It was Monday morning and school was just about to start. I was already walking in the building. I had a beige sweater on, black jeans, and my timberlands. It was a cold morning and right before school I stopped to get a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks, one of my favorites. I was immdietly greeted by Hailey.

"Hey!" She said

"Hey."

"I love your outfit!"

"Aw thank you. Yours too."

"Haha this old thing nah."

"So I feel like you're my only friend here." I said

"Really? I'm sure with your greest personality and looks it will take a matter of seconds before you're the popular one."

"Doubt it." I laughed as we started walking to my homeroom.

"Guess what! I know I shouldn't be allowed to do this but I switched into your homeroom!"

"Really? But you're only a junior."

"Yea but they let me anyway. I only know you but that's ok."

"Oh that's awesome!"

We walked in and sat in the back, I immediately took out my phone because I haven't checked in the morning. 4 texts!

"Is that you're boyfriend?" She asked

"Uhm no.. Kinda."

"Oh what's his name."

Shit I'm not supposed to tell anyone that I know these guys and stuff. They would just be all over me. I took a sip of my coffee.

"Brandon." I said

"Oh cool."

"Yup."

The text messages were from Sal, Q, and Joe.

"Have a great day at school! Love you." said Q's text. Then his other one said.

"Hehe we're dating! How great is that!?"

"Thank you! Love you too. I know right! It's awesome!" I replied

"Hey so want to hang out today, after school maybe?" said Joe's text.

"Sure sounds fun." I replied

"Hey." said Sal's text.

"Hey." I replied.

I turned off my phone and looked at Hailey. She was staring at one of the guys in the front, he was trying to playfully choke someone.

"He's hot." she said

"You have a crush on him huh."

"Yeah, he's just so sweet and ugh! It won't happen."

"You don't know that, he might like you once he gets to know you. Never give up. I never did." I smiled thinking about the guys.

"I guess, I'll see."

My phone buzzed again.

"Famous huh." She said

"Haha nah."

It was from Q.

"Aren't you in school? Get off your phone missy!" It said.

"Yea but oh well." I replied, then Joe texted back.

"I'll walk over to your school and then we can take your car over to my place."

"You don't have to do that." I replied

"But I want to, see ya later." He instantly texted.

"Haha okay, bye."