Chapter 26.

The next day I woke up and went to school as usual. This time I drove there. I quickly went downstairs to te cafeteria and got myself a coffee and muffin, I then ran back to homeroom. I was sitting in my usual corner in homeroom when Hailey approached me.

"Care to share?" she said pointing to my muffin.

"Go ahead." she grabbed a piece and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Mmm banana my fav." She said with her mouth full. I was took busy on my phone to listen to what she was saying.

"Zoey!" She shook me which causes me to drop my phone. She picked it up.

"Sal? Isn't he the guy from Impractical Jokers??" she asked, I grabbed the phone away from her.

"Uh yea but I changed my friends contact name to that because... Well I don't know why." I lied

"Oh that's normal. I love the band 5 Seconds Of Summer and I changed one of my friends name to Michael and she's a girl."

"Yea so you get me."

I looked down at my phone. Thank god she didn't read anything else. I was trying to get enough confidence to send my message to Sal. Instead I deleted it. I couldn't make myself do it. The message read.

"Hey so I was just wondering... Do you maybe have feelings for me? I promise I won't tell. Love you tho." But I never sent it. I sighed which caught Hailey's attention. She was staring at the guys up in the front as usual.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Just boy trouble."

"Oh who do you like here?"

"Oh uh... That kid." I pointed to a guy with short black hair, he was sitting reading. He looked kinda of attractive actually.

"Daniel? Oh he's a geek." she said

"He seems nice." I said

"I could hook you two up if you want."

"No that's ok. I don't like him that much." She laughed.

It seems to me that I always have to lie to Hailey, I make up stuff yet she never catches on. I also can't even remember half of the stuff I make up which make it tough to sound believeabl, yet she always falls for it. I think. I immediately started to think of the guys... I don't have such a strong friendship with Murr as the others. Maybe I should change that. Do I even have his number? I looked under J then M. Murr was there... I don't know how but he was. I texted him.

"Hey. It's Zoey." After a couple minutes there was a respond.

"Hey!" He said

"Just wanted to see what was going on :)"

"Nothing to be honest you?"

"At school."

"Oh naughty girl! Get off your phone!"

"It's homeroom so it doesn't matter but fine."

I turned around and saw Haileys face really close to mine. It caused me to scream a bit. I grabbed my chest.

"Oh my god!" I said

"Who are all these guys you keep texting?"

"Friends."

"Just friends." She air quoted

"Yes! Old friends from my other school."

The bell rang before Hailey could say another word, I stormed off to my next class. Not going to go through my whole day at school so I'll skip to the end. End of the week that is... Before I knew it! It was Saturday and I was packing. My phone buzzed. It was Q.

"Have fun! Hope to see you when you get back!" he said

"Thanks! <3"

I tossed my phone aside when I got a flashback to the last time I did that. It was after Sal texted me, which made me think he liked me. I never confronted him about it and I don't think I will. Maybe at Q's party I will. The door opened and my dad came in.

"Hey sweetie." He said

"Hey. I'm almost finished." I said putting the last of my clothes in my giant backpack.

"That's fine. We are leaving in an hour anyway."

"Oh ok."

"So I wanted to ask if you and Brian were still together."

"Yes we are. Why?"

"Oh because I haven't heard you talk about him in awhile."

"You're always working, that's why."

"Right sorry. I filled a travel mug with pumpkin spice coffee for the road for you."

"Thanks."

"It's in the kitchen so hurry up and tank everything downstairs." My dad left the room.

I loved my dad, he was everything to me. He was sweet but always working. There's another thing too, he had heart troubles. I was always afraid of him getting a heart attack and dying. I couldn't bare to see that happen. I slide my phone in my back pocket and put my backpack on. I went downstairs and threw it on the floor near the front door.

"Is this mine?" I asked pointing to the Impractical Jokers travel mug on the kitchen counter.

"Who's else would it be?" My mom asked sarcastically

"Haha I know." I grabbed it and took a sip.

"Are we ready?" My dad asked coming back downstairs.

"Yup." I said

"Then let's go."

"I thought we were leaving in an hour." I said

"Yea but it we are ready now why wait?"

"I guess.."

I followed my mom and dad outside. I put the backpack in the backseat with me. My dad locked up and then got in the car along with my mother. I didn't remember the ride to my grandma's because I was asleep... Dreaming about Q.