Chapter 32 | you and hero

Hero's room looks very unorganized at the moment, I have clothes thrown on his bed as I choose an outfit to wear tonight. I'm glad I decided to bring extra clothes with me just incase I needed them.

I'll be meeting Hero's friends at this party tonight and I try to imagine them a lot similar to Wyatt or Justin. If they are anything like them we should get along just fine, unless they are like Hero. I hope they aren't rude and I definitely hope they aren't anything like Silvia.

"How did you meet Silvia?" I find myself asking Hero, he's sitting on the bed with his phone in his hands.

We haven't spoken much about what his mother mentioned to me earlier, I don't feel a need to, it's in his past.

"At school." He simply replies.

I nod my head and take out a black mini dress from my assortment of clothes. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. It's not that I'm uncomfortable to change in front of him, I just think it would be wrong to tease him like that.

I fix the dress once I have it on. The mirror inside here doesn't show anything below my shoulders so I walk out remembering Hero had one in the corner of his room.

His head snaps toward me when I open the door but he glances away after a moment, back towards his phone. It makes me think he has no interest until I face the mirror and catch him staring at me.

"Wear that one." He tells me.

I turn around. "I don't know maybe I'll just wear some jeans or something?"

Hero rolls his eyes at me. "No, wear that one." He repeats.

I give in, this dress really accentuated my hips and the bust I don't normally show off. I hadn't realized Hero had been standing right behind me in the mirror. I suck in a breath as his head moves into the crevice of my neck while his hands wrap around me from behind.

All those things I've said before, about being friends completely escape my thoughts. His lips press against my neck and move behind my ear where he starts to nip at the skin. I turn around and snake my arms around his neck pulling him into me. My lips crash into his which sets my whole body on fire.

This feeling is something I could never get enough of and I feel guilty for thinking, it's never felt this good with anyone before.

His hands grip my thighs and lift me off the ground which causes my dress to rise a bit. He walks me toward the bed and sits down. I'm straddling him now my legs on either side of him. I lean into him which causes him to fall onto the bed. I can feel his smile through our kiss.

His hands run along the sides of my body one of them gripping my ass which makes me let out a moan. I find myself biting his bottom lip before I pull away.

If it hadn't been for my period I would have been naked a long time ago.

"Oh c'mon?" He groans. "I don't care."

"We have a party to attend." I say crawling off of him.

"Only you would worry about being late to a party." Hero laughs at me and I just roll my eyes. "Silvia will be here soon anyway."

I draw my eyebrows together at the mention of her.

"Why?"

"She'll probably bring by a few bottles from her dads collection."

I huff, Hero gets up from the bed knowing exactly what I'm thinking.