8- Dinner

Blair's POV

I had told my brothers about the Thundermans and both parties agreed to a dinner at my house before my brothers leave again. Even Cas made some time to come back.

Today is Wednesday and my brothers are packing up and leaving tomorrow after I get home from school. Cas isn't going to be able to stay yet but my brothers found a case so I told them to go.

Plus I'm staying at the Thundermans this weekend anyway.

I got a text notification and grabbed my phone to see who it was.

From Maxy-T
Hey, can't wait for Dinner tonight😉

To Maxy-T
We have school together in 45 minutes

From Maxy-T
Can we go to yours right after school I'm so done with my family

From Maxy-T
I'll help make dinner

To Maxy-T
You can't even cook😂 but sure we need to finish the report today

From Maxy-T
Or we could do something else😉😉

I never answered back after that. He's been flirting with me a lot more since we found out each other's secrets.

"Blair! You're gonna be late!" Someone yelled from downstairs. I looked at the time and realized I needed to leave 5 minutes ago.

I didn't even have time to say bye to my brothers, I ran straight to the garage and left.

I walked into school at my usual time after rushing to get here. I opened my locker and began to get ready. When I shut my locker and turned to walk with Phoebe, Max was right there.

I flinched slightly. "Hey." He smirked. "Hi Max," I rolled my eyes and walked away.

He tried to follow me but Phoebe caught up with me and when he saw her he left. Ah yes sibling hatred, I was trapped in a small car with my older brothers 18 hrs a day, I know plenty about that.

The day went by quickly and I was mostly able to avoid Max. It's not that I don't like the flirting it's just I feel like I shouldn't, so I've been trying not to talk to him too much. Of course though we have the art paper and now is last period.

I sit down with Max and we agree to work on the sketches today and finish the last two pages of our paper tonight.

Max starts the conversation, "What are you drawing?"

"I'm not really sure, you?" I'm really not, I'm just kinda going wherever my hand leads me, I tend to do this more often than you'd think, my brothers wonder if it's a power developing but I think it's just me.

"Another tree," he replies.

"You really like trees don't you,"

"They're alright I suppose,"

I giggle lightly he's a dork, and I hate myself for thinking it's cute.

He smiles goofily at me and I let myself smile back. *Cue internal sappy chick fly girl sigh*

We work on the sketches all hour mostly in a comfortable silence. After the bell rings and it's time to go home, Max comes with me to my locker then I wait while he gets his bag.

We walk to my car and get in. "You know the hot guy is usually the one to drive the pretty girl not the other away around."

"One you aren't hot so good there, and second I let you drive Darling once I'm not making that mistake again."