5- Baby's Back

Blair's POV

Its finally Thursday and Cas still hasn't been home, but he has called multiple times a day.
I've worked on the house every night this week and it's getting a lot closer to done, although I haven't even completely unpacked my room.

Phoebe and I still haven't finished our project, wanting to ace it. We're presenting tomorrow, so Phoebe and I are working at her place tonight after school.

The day has been pretty boring, I sit with Phoebe and her friends at lunch like usual. I really only talk to her and Cherry.

I told Phoebe about Max saying he was stressed, but she has no ideas on what's causing it.

Finally last hour comes around and I get into the art room. Our works were all presented in the art show and we will get the results on Monday.

"Hey Max." I say while taking my seat smiling lightly.

"Hi."

The teacher starts talking. "Today we are going to be going over famous artists and their most known works. After we finish I will put you in pairs to work on an 8 page report over one of them. The guides are on my desk. It will be due next Friday you will also have another sketch due next Friday, it will be another free one considering you also have a paper to do. You may work on whichever you choose. Let's begin."

He drones on most of the hour and I find it tediously boring. A couple of times I've had to wake Max because he started lightly snoring.

Two minutes before the bell he begins to pair us up, "...and lastly Max Thunderman and Blair Winchester."

Max smirks at me and I playfully roll my eyes and huff.

It's become slight routine for Max and I to walk back together at the end of the day. Today they're riding with me as I'm finishing the English project with Phoebe.

We all get in the car, Phoebe whines about how she never gets the front seat. "Hey mom wants to know if you want to stay the night. Max told her about you being alone and she's worried about you." Phoebs tells me while I start the car.

"Sure, I'll stay if you don't mind."

"Good, all Mom, Dad, Billy, and Nora ever talk about is you." Max says.

"I've been there once." I laugh.

"I know!" The twins say at the same time before glaring at each other. I ignore them and leave the parking lot.

When we arrive Barb and Hank greet us. "Hello Blair." Hank says and Barb hugs me.

Phoebe breaks apart all conversation and leads me into the kitchen where we begin finishing the project. It takes about two hours after we take the time to write notes about who presents what when.

After that Billy and Nora sit in the living room with us and ask me all kinds of questions. I like them they're cute.

Around nine, Nora and Billy go to bed. Phoebe turns on The Office and Max comes out of his lair and sits next to me smiling.

I pull my legs to my chest and get comfortable, knowing we have school tomorrow Phoebe plans on watching one more episode before going to bed at 10:30.

I start getting a little sleepy and close my eyes.

Max's POV

I came out of my lair to see if Blair was around. I find her and Phoebe watching The Office. I jump over the back and sit next to Blair on the couch.