1- Meeting the Twins

Picture above is Blair's car

Third Person POV

Today was the first day at a new school for Blair. She was used to moving all the time at this point with everything going on in her older brothers lives, but this one was supposed to be more permanent for her.

Blair was not looking forward to going to school, but she was starting on a Friday so it should be easy to get it over with.

Blair was laying in her master bedroom of a two story thinking when her guardian Castiel walked in.

"Hey Blair, you need to get ready for school." He told her in his deep voice as he walked across the room and sat on the edge of her bed.

Blair sat up and pulled the covers off of herself. "Do I really have to go?" She whined with a pouty face.

"It will be fine Blair I promise it's just one day before the weekend. You're going to be here for awhile take this as an opportunity to make new friends." He said with sympathy in his eyes knowing why she didn't want to go.

"Fine," Blair grumbled and got out of bed going towards her closet as Castiel sighed and went back downstairs to make Blair breakfast.

Blair looked through her closet and finally found a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans, a red and black flannel, with a gray undershirt, and black combat boots.

Blair was still tired so she put on little makeup and simply brushed her long black hair leaving it down.

As she walked downstairs she smelled pancakes and smiled silently thanking Cas for making them for her.

"I can't believe you know how to make pancakes so good." Blair laughed as she finished her plate.

"I just read the instructions." Cas said confused. Blair laughed again.

Cas is different. He's an angel from heaven and friends with her two older brothers Sam and Dean Winchester. They asked him to watch over Blair and stay here with her so they didn't have to keep dragging her into their messed up lives hunting the supernatural. Cas doesn't sleep because he's an angel that's why Blair has the master bedroom.

"Are you ready for school?" Cas asked Blair while she put her plate in the sink.

"Ya I think so." Blair responded. She grabbed her keys from the hook by the door and Cas tossed her her backpack.

"Bye," she yelled not waiting for Castiel's response.

Blair went out into the driveway and unlocked her 67' cherry red Chevy impala. It was just like her brothers except Dean's was black. She stuck her keys in the ignition and turned on the radio listening to classic rock just like her brothers always did.

Once she got to school she went to the high school office and got her class schedule and locker number. Once she finally found her locker almost ten minutes later she put her stuff away and went to go find her first class English, her favorite core class. As she was turning the corner she bumped into a normal sized girl with long brown hair.

"I'm so sorry." Blair apologized as she helped pick up the girls things.

"It's fine." The girl smiled. "I'm Phoebe. Are you new? I've never seen you around before."

"Ya I am. I was just trying to find my first class." Blair admitted.

"Oh I can help you what class do you have?" Phoebe asked politely.

"Umm Advanced English." Blair said clutching the stuff in her arms she didn't want people to think she was a nerd.

"Ohhh that's the class I'm headed to now. Follow me." Phoebe said giving her a bright smile and starting to walk away with Blair right behind her.