7-Supes

Blair's POV

I woke up early the next morning and saw Max was still fast asleep. He was so adorable when he slept. His nose twitches every so often, and he lightly snores. Phoebe grinds her teeth.

I stepped over Max and made my way down the stairs. Sam being an early riser was already at the table with a cup of coffee. I poured myself some orange juice from the fridge and sat across from him.

"No one's going to be up for awhile I'm sure." He says.

"Max gets up decently earlier but he still probably won't be up for another hour, maybe even two." I told him, both of us knowing Dean won't be up for a minimum of 4 hours. Phoebe probably won't either.

"Where's Bobby?" I asked. As a typical old guy he usually gets up early too.

"He only went to bed a few hours ago I think, might not be able for a bit. He was reading up on a lore book, trying to find out more about your abilities. He wants to make sure we're prepared if they continue to develop, or if you get new ones." My brother explains to me, because it isn't like Bobby to stay up late.

"Well I'm glad to have some Sammy time, it's been awhile, since it was just us." Sam then proceeded to tell me about his problems. Most of them with Dean not expressing his feelings or emotions.

I don't usually do that either, but I've always found it easier, to do when I trust people with all my heart. Sam is the easiest to talk to of all. I think it's because he listens and tries to understand even when he doesn't. Also he shares his feelings with me so I don't feel like it's a one way street like I do with Dean.

"What about you? You wanna talk about that Max boy?" Sam asks.

"I think I might like him, but it's hard because I don't want too. I mean Max is amazing and everything and I've had boyfriends, and kissed boys and stuff, but it's just never been love. I'm not saying I'm in love with him, but I sure as hell like him more than any other boy I've been around. There's also the fact that I have these weird powers, and he doesn't know about my old life. I don't think it would work, his sisters my best friend. And they're hiding something I know they are, I just don't know what. Plus I've seen bad things happen to people in our lives over and over and over again, I'm not sure I can risk that happening again." I vent it all out, having never said any of it out loud. It feels better.

"Sometimes it's alright for you to take a chance. You might get hurt, but you know what he may just be worth it."

"Ya, maybe. Thanks Sam."

Our trained ears hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around to see a sleepy faced Max walk into the room. I smile, he still has bed head from just waking up. "Morning," he says in a raspy voice, it was pretty attractive.

"There's orange juice in the fridge, or coffee fresh in the pot." I tell him still smiling at him.

He only nods and walks over to get a glass and pours some orange juice. I get up to make breakfast to help Max wake up. Sam helps me by making bacon and sausage. I make eggs and pancakes.

By the time we finish Dean and Phoebe both venture out, very obviously having just woken up. Max and I snicker at Phoebe's hair together but stop so she doesn't notice.

They both sit down and start eating. Not long after Bobby comes down, and joins us looking much more presentable than when Max, Phoebe, and Dean woke up.

When everyone finishes Max and I begin to work on our paper again. We stop when we reach 3 full pages done, knowing we still have plenty of time over the week.