Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm flying with Astrid and Stormfly while I'm on Pixy; Hiccup thought that it would be a good idea to go out on patrol so the two of us can work together because she doesn't seem to trust me and Pixy since they all found out that I can talk to dragons and Astrid doesn't even trust me even more then normal.

FLASH BACK

After mine and Pixy's house is finished after a few weeks and after I agreed to become a dragon rider, so we start to build the house for us to stay in. After the work was done I started to talk to the dragons without the knowing that the gang is watching in surprise. Right now I'm talking to Hoofang about what he did to Snotlout last month before I even came here. "So the Ramblehorn came and did some damage and you guys set up a trap and you and Snotlout woke up after the trap was sprang and you set Snotlout's butt on fire?!" I said while dying of laughter, with Pixy joining me, and the other dragons joined as well remembering that. "Wait you can talk to dragons?!" Fishlegs said making me jump. "Y-Yeah I can...." I waited for them to say something mean but instead they just think it's really awesome so I just smiled in embarrassment.

After a while of questions and a lot of glares from Astrid; Hiccup then thought it'll be a good idea to do a patrol and so he scent us out. "Pixy do you think Astrid will ever be our friend?" I asked my sister as I got on her saddle, she looked at me. "I don't know but maybe." she replied as we fly into the clear blue sky, following Astrid and Stormfly.

FLASH BACK OVER

As we were flying and Astrid checked off that there is nothing where we are at, we suddenly see a ship up ahead. "Look! Up ahead!" I said to Astrid. "I see it!" Astrid said as we fly to the boat then landed on it. We started to look around on this ship, the ship is giving me the creeps and I can tell that the others doesn't like it either. "Well there is no one here so we better go." Astrid said and we were about to leave when we heard a noise coming from deeper into the ship. "Well I guess we have to go and see it right?" I asked Astrid and not really want to go but she nods and went inside as I followed right behind her and Pixy and Stormfly followed us.

It got dark in the ship which made it even creeper even though I can some what see in the dark but this still creeps me out. "Stormfly torch." Astrid said as Stormfly light up a nearby torch and Astrid grabbed it and kept leading the way. As we made it into a room, I felt like that I wanted to scream but nothing came out as we look at the three dead green viking bodies, Astrid said something but I didn't catch it. I then saw movement in my peripheral vision where Astrid is so I quickly moved her away as a green hand grabbed me instead and scratched me. I hold onto my arm as we quickly ran out of the ship, got on our dragons and quickly fly away all the way back to The Edge.

When we landed I can already tell that I don't feel to good, since I'm still half human I can still get sick what ever humans get sick with. We can hear the gang talking about something but stopped when we walked inside and I went over to a chair and sat down on the chair as Astrid explain while she gives me worry looks. "You two got out of there right away, right?" Hiccup asked and the both of us nodded. I started to tun everyone out as they started to talk about the scourge of odin what ever that means; for a second my eyes went fuzzy but I blinked a few times as it went away. "(Y/N), are you ok?" Hiccup asked me and I just nodded. "Alright then we all better go to bed and we'll talk about this more tomorrow." he said and we all nodded with agreement as we all went to our huts for the night.

(Time skip to night brought to you by my cat who's asleep on my hands wanting to mess up the book lol)

I sat on the side of my bed not feeling good at all and I couldn't sleep because I didn't feel good and Pixy noticed and she quickly left, to get help. After a few minutes Hiccup came with Toothless and Pixy and he looks really worry at me, who wouldn't? "(Y/N)! Are you ok!?" he asked, I was about to say something but coughed and I could tell he saw the scratch as I used my right hand to cough in and I tried to cover it up it even though it was pointless anyways.

Morning came and I was laying in bed feeling worse as Fishlegs and Hiccup are doing what ever, I wasn't really paying attention, and I must of blacked out or something because the next thing knew is that I'm waking up and see Astrid taking care of me on the side of my bed and she looks really worry about me. "How long was I out........?" I asked with a weak voice as I looked up at her and she looks down at me. "A day and the others are looking for a way to help you." she said as I just nodded and slowly sat up and even tried to stand up but Astrid stopped me and lay me back down. "You need to rest." she said and I was about to argue but Pixy started to talk to me. "Please sis, you need to rest, I don't want you to be sick and want to you to get better." I sighed giving in and lay back down and went back to sleep.

I woke up on Pixy's back and flying to an island up ahead, I looked to my left to see Hookfang and Snotlout then to my right to see Astrid and Stormfly, they're flying beside us and kept giving me worry looks and I just gave them a small reassuring smile to let them know that I'm still here. I pet Pixy to let he know that I'm ok and awake and she just gave me a nod in reply but I can tell that she's worry. When we made it to the island Pixy gently lands and Hiccup picked me up and gently put me against a rock. "Don't worry we're going to help you." he said as he left to a dragon that looks like a Buffalore and got something from it, then came over to me with a cup. "Here drink this." he said while giving it to me to drink, I drank it but I don't feel anything different.

"Guys! Nothing is happening!" he said as everything started to blur and their talking is being muffled. Next thing that I see when my vision got clear is Veigo and his men there and trying up the Buffalore and put it on some kind of wagon and left with the dragon while Hiccup gave me the cup again and I drank it feeling better already and everyone is happy about it.

My senses got better and I feel a whole lot better too as I stand up without a problem and didn't even stagger. "We need to get the Buffalore back!" I said and forgot what a Buffalore can do when you take it away from it's home but not until I heard explosions and people yelling and then that's where I remembered and Hiccup explained as well, I smiled as the Buffalore came back and went back to it's normal size. "Le's go home." Hiccup said as I got on Pixy and we all flew away back to The Edge.

When we made it back to The Edge the sun started to go down, everyone said their good nights and left to their huts but me and Pixy; I shift into a Nightfury as my sister and I fly into the night sky and watched the moon start to come up and for a second I thought that I saw it glow a sky blue color but just shook it off as my imagination and I didn't noticed that a crescent moon appeared on my right wing with a star in the empty space where the rest of the moon is supposed to be.

THIRD PERSON POV

As the two sisters fly in the night sky a figure, with blue eyes and a red dragon, grinned at the two and knowing everything about the two sisters and who (Y/N) really is and what she's able to do when she finds that special relic and right now the person and their dragon attacked the sisters making them fall to an island without the two knowing that they were there until it was too late.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger! Thanks for waiting, I've been busy and was so close not doing this story today but I did it and thank you for reading and have a good day or night! Phoenix out!