Chapter 19

(Y/N)'S POV

I'm flying by myself today because Pixy just wanted to relax today so I let her. I flew all the way to the island that I know that has other dragons on it and I wanted to check up on them since the island is unstable last time my sister and I went there but once I landed and look around, the dragons quickly flies off when a big quake shook the earth but it didn't feel like a normal quake this one felt different.

Staying in Nightfurry form I quickly but carefully looked around to try and find the cause of this weird quake in the ground, but after a few minutes I heard two different people yelling then crashing and the voices sounded very familiar so I went to go check it out to what's going on and who crashed.

When I got there I then realized that it's the twins and their dragon so I quickly hide and start to look for the others because if the twins are here then someone will be following them to make sure that these two muntin heads won't get themselves or their dragon killed for doing something stupid. I looked through some bushes that I'm hiding in but I see the gang just landed and started to talk but they're too far away from me to hear and I'm not planning on coming out of hiding yet because they might take it the wrong way except for Hiccup since he's the only one that knows the truth about me.

I then hear some men grunting as they pulled a wagon with some kind of big stone then watched as Toothless stopped them and tied up the three hunters and started to question them, none of them talked until Snotlout snapped his fingers and Hookfang roared while setting himself on fire which made one of the hunters to start talking but then Tuffnut hit on the head with a stick and it's obvious that the others are mad at him. Since I'm still hiding in a bush so far away, I still can't hear them then Tuffnut hit the hunter on the head with a stick again.

I watched as Astrid, Heather and Snotlout left while the others stayed and started to look around so I followed them but the earth kept shaking every minute and I hate the feeling of it. Soon Hiccup and Fishlegs made it to a clearing and hide behind some rocks and looked at something that's also causing the booming sound so I went as close as I can and stayed hidden in the trees and looked at the operation that's going on and noticed that the booming is coming from two Quakens that are being forced to work and I knew that they're going to need my help but right now I just watched and waited until it's time to strike at the hunters and once when Hiccup thinks of a plan.

I watched as the two Quakens hit the wall and quickly covered my face with my wing as the dust came but I wasn't expecting the shock the sent me off my paws and thrown deeper into the forest and land somewhat close by to the twins, I got up and shake a little to get the twigs, leaves, and dust off of me. I only have a few scrapes from the branches but other than that I don't feel so much pain just the sting of the scrapes. I looked over at the twins who just walked away and back over to Hiccup and Fishlegs but I then looked over at Barf and Balch, noticing that they're not doing so good so I slowly walked over to them and tried to help them out getting steadied which the others talked about what to do.

Once Barf and Balch can walk straight, I went back to hiding and watched as Hiccup started his plan which is a very bad idea in my opinion until I noticed that Toothless's tail is blue instead of red and after seeing sharp turns, then what ever he's planning just might work. I watched as they released the Quakens and what ever Hiccup said the hunters laughed at. One of the hunter hit the big hammer on the ground and pointed it at Fishlegs and Meatlug; the two quickly flies away and so did the twins and I knew that they're going to need my help so I quickly flies behind Toothless and waited for the right moment.

When Toothless and Hiccup got stuck between two Quakens, I quickly dived down and grabbed Toothless and fly higher up to get them out of there and Hiccup holds onto the saddle then look up at me with shock. "(Y/N)?! I thought you and your sister wanted to stay at the Edge?!" he asked/yelled but I didn't time to explain because there are two Quakens right behind us.

I let go of Toothless and quickly followed them as the two Quakens followed us closely behind; we passed Fishlegs and Meatlug but they steayed where they are and we quickly turned back around to see what's going on. "Oh he better not try and train those dragons. Fishlegs! get out of there!" Hiccup said then yelled the last part at Fishlegs but he just stayed in that one spot with his hand outstretched.

I watched as the Quakens got close but he stayed until Meatlug moved out of the way just in time but the two Quakens hit the tree, fly up into the air then rolled into a ball and started to fall and was about to crush on Fishlegs and Meatlug but I quickly dived down and knocked the two out of the way before Hiccup could get to the first. I pushed the two out of the way in time but the Quakens hit the ground and sent all of us flying back into the forest, I hit against a tree with my back but I'll be fine except that my sister is going to kill me once she finds the bruise on my back.

"Is everyone ok?!" Hiccup asked as he looked around. "We're fine but Barf took a stick to the eye." Ruffnut said as the said dragon picked up his head and opened his eye to show a grows red eye, 'That dragon is not having a good day today.' I thought and winced when I saw the eye.

Hiccup went to go help Fishlegs while Toothless checked on me and kept asking the same question if I was ok or not which I kept telling him that I was fine and finally stopped asking when the gang started to talk about what to do next so I left to go see if there's something that I can go to try and stop the work, I just stayed hidden in some bushes and started to think on what to do next.

I felt the earth shake and knew that it's the tremor and not a Quaken so that means there's a time limit on saving these two dragons and it's going to be tricky because the hunters won't listen until it's too late that's for sure. I watched Hiccup fly and told the hunters something and walked away but to only let the Quakens go, and one of them hit the hammer on the ground and one of the Quakens hit the wall that's near to them and sent everyone flying back except for the twins who left somewhere with their dragon. The ground started to open up and the gas came out of the ground.

I wanted to stay and fight with Hiccup and everyone else but if the twins and their dragon are leaving first so they can get to safety because their dragon can't fly with a hurt wing so I quickly take off into the sky and started to look for the twins so I could help them escape. I know Hiccup and Fishlegs will save the two Quakens somehow because I have trust in them.

I found the twins and they made it to the dock with their dragon, a bolder was about to hit them but I quickly shot at it and the bolder blasted into small rocks and the twins quickly helped their dragon into the small boat and tried to paddle away with no ore so I grabbed the rope that's tied to the boat and started to quickly drag them away for safety and all the way to the edge which I know it's going to be a very long and tiering trip.

Once made it back to the Edge and beached the boat, I fly off into the forest, found a nice cave and lay down after warming the ground and fall asleep there but I ended up having good dreams of Hiccup and I together.