Chapter 1~Along came a kitten~

(Beep,beep),went marinette's alarm clock."Ugh" says marinette as she gets up,she gets out of bed."Well time to start another day in the bakery",marinette heads down."good morning sweetie" says marinette's mom."Morning mom","marinette could you do me a favor and take out the trash" says Sabine ."Ok,but I'll eat my breakfast first",marinette grabbed a cereal bowl and poured milk in it then she put the cereal into the bowl.Marinette sighed,as she ate her cereal."Marinette is something wrong" said her mother with a concerned expression on her face,Marinette looked up and faked a smile,"yea everything is fine,nothing to worry about".Marinette then got up fast "I have to throw away the trash","Marinette wait!" "Your not even done with your breakfast" said sabine."Right", said marinette.Marinette then quickly ate her cereal and tried to leave the kitchen before her mom couldn't get any more suspicious.
"Marinette,when you get back I want to talk with you" said Sabine with a serious face."Ok" marinette said quietly.

Marinette's POV
Ok I know,I've been acting weird lately and now I guess I'm in trouble with my mom!?Listen, I just have been having a bad week that's all! "Sigh" It's just it's summer and alya went to Greece for vacation so I have to spend the whole summer alone. It sucks,because of that I have to help my parents with the bakery.It's not that I don't like helping them it's just not the summer I was expecting.To make my life even better I have to go take out the trash...fun...so much fun isn't it?

I grabbed the trash and dragged it behind me,it wasn't really heavy, but it stinks just like how my summer is going so far.I grabbed the trash bag and dumped it into the trash can."Meow?", "huh?"Marinette turned around to see where the noise came from.

Well chapter 1,hope you guys liked it.Sorry if it wasn't too much I'll do more next time! Bye!😁