"Its alright, im here, im here calm down." I am now trying to calm her down.

"Sleep with me." I heard her mumble

Eh?!

No no no not that damn yoh brain you are too dirty i need to cleanse you, you green minded yoda.

"Alright" i calmly said and i remove her on me.

"No!" She whisper-yelled at me.

"Chill im just going to take my dear pillows." I said to her cause she's really damn scared right now.

"Okay, be quick" Damn she's bossy.

After i took a pillow i laid myself beside her giving a gap between us but she pulled me and hugged me while sniffing me.

S.N.I.F.F.I.N.G me WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCK?!

"Tzuyu-ya you smell good i like your scent."

And i blushed good thing its dark.

"Ofcourse im pretty hygienic." Nice save Tzuyu that was a good reason.

"Like the way i like you." And after that she drifted back to her dreamland i was left dumbfounded.

"She Dead Ass Like Me?!" I almost shouted.

Urghhh

I shrugged the thought cause i really need a damn sleep.

I woke up early. I checked my phone its still 5 am. Geez. I struggled from getting out of Sana's tight hug, Real Tight Hug.

I showered and after that i cooked breakfast for the both of us. Ofcourse i am already dressed.

After i finished cooking, i placed it on a plate. I took some small clothes out, small tees, sweatshirt and i remembered my mum have some small clothes so i took a jeans and an underwear. And im not a pervert so i dont really mind i just took an underwear.

Placed it on the bottom left of the bed.
And i am now on a quest to wake this Squirrel.

"Hey, Sana wake up." I loudly said while i tap her shoulders.

"We're going to be late if you wont wake up, and if you dont want to wake up im gonna eat all the food i cooked and leave you here all alone." She immediately jumped out of the bed.

"Alright." I smiled at her, and she looked at me with a confused look.

"What?" She asked me with a confused look.

"You just look ugly." I lied she actually look really beautiful right now because of her natural look.

"Shut up." She said and pouted afterwards.

"Anyways there is some clothes i prepared, there is an undies as well those are from my mum when she was at our age, and take a shower cause you think." She give me a look that says "Oh" but still pouted afterwards.

Cute

"Also stop pouting you dont look cute." But she pouted even more.

Thats a lot more cuter she even give me a puppy eyes.

"I also didnt know that the famous Heartbreaker is afraid of the Dark and a real Softie." I said to her before gesturing her to go inside the shower.

"Im only soft for you Tzuyu-yah, i only show this to my close friends Mina, Sana, Momo and You." She smirked at me.

That smirk

She walked towards me and stopped infront of me still holding the clothes that i prepared for her.

"And you are not just any friend to me cause you are the only guy who is going to become my real boyfriend and lover." Then she smirked and go inside the bathroom and leaving me blushing madly.

YUP SHE'S DANGEROUS

Timeskip by Tzuyu's visuals.

After thay day the two become close and after 2 months Tzuyu asked her out and she gladly accept him. And Sana kept on staying over to Tzuyu's house so she already put some of her clothes in Tzuyu's closet. And both of their parents approved to their relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------

AND WE ARE DONE WITH THE SIDE SHIPS *pats my head goodjob Shamae goodjob* we are going back now to the present time and back to our drama.

I hope you liked this chapter and please do vote and leave a comment.

See you guys in my next update. Peace✌✌✌✌