Chapter 13: A Gift?

You all finished your ice cream when Jin comes running into the backyard. He stopped out of breath and looks at you panicked.

"What's wrong Jin??" You say hoppin off Taehyung's lap

"Jay..is here..." He says still freaking out

"What??? It's too soon!!" You yell 

"What's too soon!?!?" Yelled Taehyung

"Yeah what's wrong?" Asked Jimin and Jungkook just nodded

You ignore them and run to the front door where you see Jay standing there in staring down Namjoon. The tension between them worried you. Jay then notices you and immediately smiles. He then walks away from the door and heads towards you. Namjoon stands in front of you.

"Move." He says snarling a bit

"No. You need to leave Jay." He says standing his ground

Jay didn't do anything because he knew that he would lose any chance he had with you. You look at him and see he is hurt that you won't talk to him...

"Namjoon its alright." You say placing a hand on his shoulder

He looks at you but doesn't move, "You don't have to go y/n."

"I know.....but....I want to." You say looking at Jay 

He looks a bit shocked but then a soft smile appears on his face. Your heartbeat started to quicken. Namjoon looked at you both and walks away.

"y/n I didn't come to take you back....I just came to give you something of your mom's I found." He says holding a box with a bow on top

You smile and step closer to him, placing a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you Jay."

He smiles and hands you the box along with a kiss on your hand before leaving. You turn around smiling but that soon faded when you see Yoongi shaking his head, clearly disappointed.

You were about to speak to him when he just walks away and heads to his room. You sigh and sit down to open the box. Once you opened it you see a book along with various types of rings and necklaces. You grab the book and open it to find a letter with your name on it.

Dear y/n, 

Even though I'm sure you hate me and I practically forced you to wed me when you return, I still want you to know that I love you. So I am giving you these rings so that way your little bats may have the ability to walk in the sunlight. I hope that this is one way you can forgive me, even though I know I have no right to ask for it, I still want that. So i know I truly have a chance for your heart.

With Love,

Jay Park 🖤  

You smile as you finish reading it and you then cast a spell on 7 rings. Each one had the same symbol that was engraved around the part that goes on your finger. It said, 흡혈귀. Which was more than fitting for them.

You then whisper the incantation onto them and head upstairs. The first door you went to was Yoongi's. He stood by the door frame when he heard you coming you the stairs.

"what do you want y/n? Shouldn't you be with your fiance?" He said a little annoyed

"He was bringing me something I asked for Yoongi. For you guys." You say holding up  ring to his face

He looked shocked but took it with a smile, "Didn't know you could play the big bad wolf."

Before you could say anything he closes the door and leaves you standing outside his door. You were disappointed in his mindset and just overall opinion on Jay. You didn't even use him......it was a gift you never even asked for.

You just shake your head and give the other guys their rings and then go to sleep alone tonight. You were too annoyed with Yoongi to even bother asking him.